Halloween Forum banner

2019 big reaper picture and teaser thread

118K views 1K replies 84 participants last post by  66539 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your teasers and gifts from your reaper here!
I'm looking forward to seeing all the creativity on the forum!!!!

#17 ·
well if we are sharing teasers View attachment 716986

edit; victim I hope you are paying attention to this board as I have decided this here is how I will identify myself! When you get the item with this on it, you will know it was me. Muwhahahahaha!
I will keep this in mind! (Or try, anyway...maybe I should write this down...)

#10 ·
I am looking forward to this. I have spent the past few days trying to hunt down where i can get the things on my victim's list, especially because some of it i know nothing about and have never looked for.

#12 ·
I am looking forward to this. I have spent the past few days trying to hunt down where i can get the things on my victim's list, especially because some of it i know nothing about and have never looked for.
Don't be afraid to reach out to others in a side conversation. There are a lot of creative peeps who are more than willing to help out and sometimes bouncing ideas off of them helps get over that hump

#19 ·
I've been reaped!! Ok so it is the prize from Saki but it feels like a Reap and I am counting it! What a wonderful kit of mixed media type paper crafts. I really love the mini Witches Apothecary Journal complete with several pages and even some tea! She even included a couple of fabric squares which I am going to work into my first attempt at a Halloween Quilt. Thank you Saki for kicking off this season in style!

#22 ·
I've been reaped!! Ok so it is the prize from Saki but it feels like a Reap and I am counting it! What a wonderful kit of mixed media type paper crafts. I really love the mini Witches Apothecary Journal complete with several pages and even some tea! She even included a couple of fabric squares which I am going to work into my first attempt at a Halloween Quilt. Thank you Saki for kicking off this season in style!

View attachment 717164

View attachment 717165

View attachment 717166
Love! Congrats on being the first winner!!

#30 · (Edited)
1st teaser in the mail TODAY. If you see this in the return address, it's from ME!
It's adorable...but why did you post the teaser and give yourself away?? Now your victim will know who you are when they get this, lol. (EDITED to remove picture of the item from the quote)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.