Halloween Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got another beautiful bowl, witches legs hanging decoration a beautiful card and theese fab sunglasses
View attachment 721687
Cookie cutters, more tinsel and this beautiful haunted house with the ghosts :love:
View attachment 721688
Here is some pics of it all together View attachment 721689
View attachment 721691 View attachment 721690
View attachment 721692
Thank you so much to my amazing reaper @farblefumble 😘
The sunglasses are tooooo frikken cool!!!!! 😎

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can't wait to see them! I keep checking to see if it's bee delivered, yet!
🤣 me too!! Got a lot of family birthdays in October, so with that and all the spooky online shopping I've been doing, we've had so many parcels delivered to the house. I get excited every time!

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
931 Posts
Thank you so much Spookyspoof for the wonder surprise I recieved in the mail today. I recieved a set of purple balloons that spell out Hocus Pocus and a personalized 2020 wall calendar! I love it so much! I'll post pics of everything once I get home from work tonight.Thank you once again for my real this year.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thank you so much Spookyspoof for the wonder surprise I recieved in the mail today. I recieved a set of purple balloons that spell out Hocus Pocus and a personalized 2020 wall calendar! I love it so much! I'll post pics of everything once I get home from work tonight.Thank you once again for my real this year.
Wow you receive additions to your reap? How fun! Cant wait to see photos

·
Registered
116 Posts
I’m so sorry it was held up at NY. I really enjoyed doing the calendar. Did take me a while ( after stalking ) so really relived it got there!

·
Reaper Queen
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,311
I received these wonderful gifts from JimmyMM!! The witch is gorgeous!! She will make a fabulous addition to my collection! The ornaments and garland are going right on my tree! The skull and chain are going to be held by my reaper! The rat is gping in a cauldron I am decorating for by my front door ..the pumpkins and burlap are great additions to my crafting supplies!! Thank you so very much!!!!
I some how got duplicates again! My little Kirby loves this too!!😍

15720267836921666127007.jpg
15720268111012146331785.jpg
15720271309131748547250.jpg

15720267836921666127007.jpg
15720268111012146331785.jpg

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I received these wonderful gifts from JimmyMM!! The witch is gorgeous!! She will make a fabulous addition to my collection! The ornaments and garland are going right on my tree! The skull and chain are going to be held by my reaper! The rat is gping in a cauldron I am decorating for by my front door ..the pumpkins and burlap are great additions to my crafting supplies!! Thank you so very much!!!!
I some how got duplicates again! My little Kirby loves this too!!😍

View attachment 724821 View attachment 724822 View attachment 724823
View attachment 724821 View attachment 724822
Awesome gifts!! Love your witch! Love seeing more pics of Kirby, too!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've been reaped! I'VE BEEN REAPED!

..and by Her Royal Spookiness, the Reaper Queen herself no less! Thank you so much @bethene for being my rescue reaper - so kind and generous of you ❤
What a perfect antidote to the post-Halloween blues it was to recieve your parcel. I squealed and almost hugged the delivery driver when I opened the front door!

My emotional journey has been - 😱😢😁🤓😢

First joy injection was the beautifully decorated box - I studied it completely while impatiently waiting for my boyfriend @Vlad Tepes to get home from work so I could open it up!

And the first thing I saw when I finally got inside? CHEESE POPCORN! The neon orange kind 🤣 Thank you!! I know this was a strange request, but you don't know how happy it makes me!

And then all these perplexing purple packages packed with palpable promise!

Sweet little pennant and metal bat garland - these fit in so perfectly with our style of decorating, with me being a forum newbie I'm so impressed with you just instantly 'getting' me @bethene but then I guess you're the reaping matchmaker extraordinaire so it makes sense!

This cheeky grinning vintage style black cat, posed with a jack o lantern is a shelf ornament - love him! And candycorn - we can't get this in the UK, so very cool to be able to enjoy this!

Gorgeous 'halloween' garland - it's kind of padded and the fabric has all different textures and finishes. This guy has some real razzmatazz! I love me some razzmatazz 😚👌

Couple of charming antique style children! These scream American style to me! I'd never find them in the UK! Aren't they sweeeet? And some cute felt stickers! Future victims can expect to see these pop up when I decorate your parcels!

Group shot! Look at how gorgeous all these goodies look together! That perfect halloween colour palette is like a balm for my eyes. Thank you SO MUCH again @bethene for this lovely cohesive and thoughtful gift - YOU RULE! Reaper QUEEN! ❤

·
Registered
248 Posts

..and by Her Royal Spookiness, the Reaper Queen herself no less! Thank you so much @bethene for being my rescue reaper - so kind and generous of you ❤
What a perfect antidote to the post-Halloween blues it was to recieve your parcel. I squealed and almost hugged the delivery driver when I opened the front door!

First joy injection was the beautifully decorated box - I studied it completely while impatiently waiting for my boyfriend @Vlad Tepes to get home from work so I could open it up!
View attachment 726167

And the first thing I saw when I finally got inside? CHEESE POPCORN! The neon orange kind 🤣 Thank you!! I know this was a strange request, but you don't know how happy it makes me!

View attachment 726168

View attachment 726169
Sweet little pennant and metal bat garland - these fit in so perfectly with our style of decorating, with me being a forum newbie I'm so impressed with you just instantly 'getting' me @bethene but then I guess you're the reaping matchmaker extraordinaire so it makes sense!
View attachment 726170

This cheeky grinning vintage style black cat, posed with a jack o lantern is a shelf ornament - love him! And candycorn - we can't get this in the UK, so very cool to be able to enjoy this!

View attachment 726171

Gorgeous 'halloween' garland - it's kind of padded and the fabric has all different textures and finishes. This guy has some real razzmatazz! I love me some razzmatazz 😚👌

View attachment 726174

Couple of charming antique style children! These scream American style to me! I'd never find them in the UK! Aren't they sweeeet? And some cute felt stickers! Future victims can expect to see these pop up when I decorate your parcels!

View attachment 726175

Group shot! Look at how gorgeous all these goodies look together! That perfect halloween colour palette is like a balm for my eyes. Thank you SO MUCH again @bethene for this lovely cohesive and thoughtful gift - YOU RULE! Reaper QUEEN! ❤

View attachment 726176
This is an awesome reap!!!! Well worth the wait!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I also want to say to my original Reaper:

I'm so sorry your parcel hasn't made it to me. I fully appreciate that making the effort to put together or make someone a gift, paying to send it across the world (i know it's CRAZY expensive to post internationally), waiting excitedly to see a post and then not getting to see it arrive and be enjoyed must be an awful lot more painful than not receiving a gift 😥

Who knows, maybe it will find it's way here eventually, but in the meantime -
If you have photos of your reap, please post them and please also DM me your address. I'd love to send you a little something to help make up for the disappointment.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts

View attachment 726167

View attachment 726168

View attachment 726169
View attachment 726170

View attachment 726171

View attachment 726174

View attachment 726175

View attachment 726176
Fantastic reap!! I really, really love the bat garland, the figures are so sweet, love the funny cat, the Halloween banner is really cool with all the different colors and textures, the little Halloween pennant is cute, I love owls, so the stickers are fun......and now I am seriously craving cheese popcorn!!!!! I'm so happy to see you were finally reaped! Great job being a rescue reaper, bethene!!
(Even though you were rescued, I still hope your original package shows up! Like you asked, it would be cool if your Reaper did take some pics and can, at least, share with us what they made or bought!!)

1301 - 1320 of 1323 Posts