Halloween Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have been reaped!!! Thank you very, very much to my rescue reaper Bethene!!! I'm sorry you had to rescue me but know that I am so honored to be your victim! Picture time! I don't know how to put the pictures in between text so the pictures are all at the end. First we have a festive box - then inside we have such cute wrapping paper! Where did you find it? Even orange bubble wrap! First item is this spooky lady (she doesn't have a name yet so I'm open to suggestions). Next is creepy cloth in two varieties - always useful! A flood light for the yard - excellent! I need more lighting. Then we have a trio of cuties - kitty cookie jar, beware pumpkin and witchy frog! These will be awesome additions to my office decor. Here's a close-up of the frog - so cute! I love it! Then we have an adorable lighted haunted house complete with a sign. This will be a perfect addition to Spooky Town. And last but not least, embroidery floss (always need more) and 3 sets of earrings. Thank you so much! I love it all :giggle:
Wow nice reap!! I so want to do this next year. What a fun awesome idea 🖤 🧡 🖤 🧡 🖤 🧡 🧡 🖤 🧡 🖤 🧡 🖤 🧡 🧡 🖤 🧡 🖤 🧡 🖤 🧡

·
Registered
684 Posts
LadyFrog I love the rescue reap that Bethene sent you. How cute she found you a lady frog! that ghost lady is great too. I just googled spooky lady names and my favorite that came up was Belladonna. A poisonous plant but means beautiful lady.
I think we are just waiting to see Zerocharisma get reaped, right?

·
Registered
469 Posts
LadyFrog I love the rescue reap that Bethene sent you. How cute she found you a lady frog! that ghost lady is great too. I just googled spooky lady names and my favorite that came up was Belladonna. A poisonous plant but means beautiful lady.
I think we are just waiting to see Zerocharisma get reaped, right?
Belladonna - I like that!

·
Reaper Queen
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,284
I was so excited when I found the little witch frog!!!
I hope the black burlap will work for your pumpkin guy!! I thought the creepy cloth over top would be kinda cool!!!
I had fun rescuing you!!
Oh..and the "wrapping" paper was a paper table cloth I cut up for your gifts. It makes great wrapping paper!!🐸😄

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was so excited when I found the little witch frog!!!
I hope the black burlap will work for your pumpkin guy!! I thought the creepy cloth over top would be kinda cool!!!
I had fun rescuing you!!
Oh..and the "wrapping" paper was a paper table cloth I cut up for your gifts. It makes great wrapping paper!!🐸😄
A tablecloth is genius! I looked for Halloween wrapping paper but for some reason it doesn't seem to exist. But I did get the spooky stamps today!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I have been reaped!!! Thank you very, very much to my rescue reaper Bethene!!! I'm sorry you had to rescue me but know that I am so honored to be your victim! Picture time! I don't know how to put the pictures in between text so the pictures are all at the end. First we have a festive box - then inside we have such cute wrapping paper! Where did you find it? Even orange bubble wrap! First item is this spooky lady (she doesn't have a name yet so I'm open to suggestions). Next is creepy cloth in two varieties - always useful! A flood light for the yard - excellent! I need more lighting. Then we have a trio of cuties - kitty cookie jar, beware pumpkin and witchy frog! These will be awesome additions to my office decor. Here's a close-up of the frog - so cute! I love it! Then we have an adorable lighted haunted house complete with a sign. This will be a perfect addition to Spooky Town. And last but not least, embroidery floss (always need more) and 3 sets of earrings. Thank you so much! I love it all :giggle:
Awesome reap!! Bethene was a great rescue reaper! I simply adore that toad!

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are so very welcome. This is my favorite time of year so I love being able to make all this stuff. The pumpkin is actually a funkin that I cover with modge podge and cotton. I was super stoked when I found the picture frame because I already knew how I wanted to make the mirror. And I just love painting trees. I have them all over my house. LOL
I wish I had even an ounce of your talent my house would be filled !!!!!! Thank you again it made my season!!!!!

·
Reaper Queen
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,290
Here are my gifts from Wycked Spiryt!!! First came a cleverly decorated box!
Then a Bethany Lowe pillow!!! It's so adorable!!! I love her work and this pillow!!!
Next was a green witch hand....i know exactly what I'm going to do with it!!
Then is a very pretty dish towel.love the embroidery!!!
Next is this completely creepy cool tree face!!!I will have to find the perfect spot for him!
Then somes a adorable little pumpkin...home made creepy candle...and a way cool skull candle!!!
Need another post for the rest!!
1570912392854267570358.jpg
1570912415716758158397.jpg
15709124429791911421150.jpg
1570912465450660344665.jpg
15709125121871302727000.jpg
15709125492911277430266.jpg
1570912588450983414647.jpg
15709126160751903412442.jpg
1570912644626968731797.jpg
15709126884311350102265.jpg

·
Reaper Queen
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,291
Then last but certainly not least... these ornaments she made! I tried to get a close up of everyone of them..I hope you can tell how cool they are!!
Thank you so very much Wycked!!!! I love it all!!! I'm going to put the ornaments on my tree right now!!

15709134412121788503226.jpg
15709134948471814531501.jpg
1570913540161219272490.jpg
1570913615848695182750.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Then last but certainly not least... these ornaments she made! I tried to get a close up of everyone of them..I hope you can tell how cool they are!!
Thank you so very much Wycked!!!! I love it all!!! I'm going to put the ornaments on my tree right now!!

View attachment 723438 View attachment 723439 View attachment 723440 View attachment 723441
I’m so happy you like everything Bethene. It was my first shot at crafting and I relied heavily on tutorials. Thank God for internet bloggers and Youtube! I started out with twelve glass ornaments but several were major failures, LOL! I wish I had extra time to get more and re-do them but got swamped with hubby being sick as well as unexpected opportunities at work and the haunts we do. I also had planned to make another PVC creepy candle but my glue gun quit and I didn’t get a chance to replace it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I hope I am doing this right!? .... I FINALLY am thanking my reaper !!!!! First year being a part of this and it was amazing the things I recieved !!!! (As I'm writing this my kids are all over me but this is important and needs to finally be done! ...sorry kids mummy needs to ignore you for 5 more minutes!)

Ok FIRST I started opening the box and I SQUEALED when I was greeted by this perfect face
View attachment 723089
I could still smell the fresh paint and I am so impressed with it this will definitely become a centerpiece every year! I wish everyone could see the detail its rough and I've been trying to figure out how it's made since I got it! View attachment 723090 I would have been happy just with this but there's more!!
In love with this hand painted tree already have it hanging up! View attachment 723092 now this next piece is super freaky and I've never seen anything like this ! I'm so intrigued and stared at it way too long with admiration how did you make this!? So freaky! View attachment 723093 then to top it off there were these really cool candle sticks View attachment 723095 I wish I could hug ya but a big old THANK YOU will have to do! Sorry this is coming to you so late hope you see this and I posted this correctly! @kloey74 ... it was a real treat all your gifts you are very talented!
I also have a pumpkin and mirror from kloey that i absolutely love!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Bethene great reap! I will have to go and check out the packages from second reaper. Wycked Spiryt where did you find that witches arm? So unusual. Great crafting by the way!
Thanks. The witches arm cam from a small shop in Los Alamos. I thought it was really unique as well. I confess, I bought one for Bethene and one to keep for myself.

1281 - 1300 of 1323 Posts