Halloween Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1323 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,261
ZeroCarisma....I received the tracking number for your gifts...but once out of the USA it doesn't apply any more....I am so sorry you haven't received one yet....it should be coming soon! It was 13 days ago I received the tracking number...

·
Registered
684 Posts
@bethene @Witchful Thinking @WitchyKitty sorry, I've gotten behind in keeping up with forum posts, but just wanted to let you know I have not received my Reap yet either 😟. Bethene said that she had heard a parcel was on it's way to me a few weeks back, but it's not arrived yet. I am in the UK so maybe it's just taking a while to travel from somewhere far away...
Oh I hope you get your reaper package soon!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,599 Posts
@bethene @Witchful Thinking @WitchyKitty sorry, I've gotten behind in keeping up with forum posts, but just wanted to let you know I have not received my Reap yet either 😟. Bethene said that she had heard a parcel was on it's way to me a few weeks back, but it's not arrived yet. I am in the UK so maybe it's just taking a while to travel from somewhere far away...
I hope it gets to you, soon!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hope I am doing this right!? .... I FINALLY am thanking my reaper !!!!! First year being a part of this and it was amazing the things I recieved !!!! (As I'm writing this my kids are all over me but this is important and needs to finally be done! ...sorry kids mummy needs to ignore you for 5 more minutes!)

Ok FIRST I started opening the box and I SQUEALED when I was greeted by this perfect face

I could still smell the fresh paint and I am so impressed with it this will definitely become a centerpiece every year! I wish everyone could see the detail its rough and I've been trying to figure out how it's made since I got it!
I would have been happy just with this but there's more!!
In love with this hand painted tree already have it hanging up!
now this next piece is super freaky and I've never seen anything like this ! I'm so intrigued and stared at it way too long with admiration how did you make this!? So freaky!
then to top it off there were these really cool candle sticks
I wish I could hug ya but a big old THANK YOU will have to do! Sorry this is coming to you so late hope you see this and I posted this correctly! @kloey74 ... it was a real treat all your gifts you are very talented!

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
I received this amazing candle from Spookerstar!!! I love it!!!! So cool!!

Thank you so very much!!!

View attachment 723063 View attachment 723064
What an amazing candle Bethene! It’s fantastic!

I hope I am doing this right!? .... I FINALLY am thanking my reaper !!!!! First year being a part of this and it was amazing the things I recieved !!!! (As I'm writing this my kids are all over me but this is important and needs to finally be done! ...sorry kids mummy needs to ignore you for 5 more minutes!)

Ok FIRST I started opening the box and I SQUEALED when I was greeted by this perfect face
View attachment 723089
I could still smell the fresh paint and I am so impressed with it this will definitely become a centerpiece every year! I wish everyone could see the detail its rough and I've been trying to figure out how it's made since I got it! View attachment 723090 I would have been happy just with this but there's more!!
In love with this hand painted tree already have it hanging up! View attachment 723092 now this next piece is super freaky and I've never seen anything like this ! I'm so intrigued and stared at it way too long with admiration how did you make this!? So freaky! View attachment 723093 then to top it off there were these really cool candle sticks View attachment 723095 I wish I could hug ya but a big old THANK YOU will have to do! Sorry this is coming to you so late hope you see this and I posted this correctly! @kloey74 ... it was a real treat all your gifts you are very talented!
I love the painting with the tree! Kudos to talented Kloey. Of course the jack is pretty special as well!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Oh Bethene you are very welcome! You bring us all joy and I was hoping to bring a little to you as well.
It really is an easy craft I found on Pinterest, but I have to admit I wasn't very focused. You are supposed to cut out the eye holes BEFORE you glue it on and I forgot so I had to scratch them off and it looked silly so added some paint. But...it actually makes it look creepier!
Hope this link works. Let me know if it doesn't and I will try another way
Happy Halloween Season Reaper Queen!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thanks! I guess I can take a beating pretty good! I had no idea I have a strong threshold for pain. I even freaked the paramedics out as they were cutting me out of the mess. I was relaying my self assessment to them. Lol Broken tibia, broken fibula, leg popped through my hip and shattered, broken pelvis and seat belt broke 4 ribs and sliced my liver almost completely in half. Never lost consciousness and even called my hubby from my truck to tell him it wasn't my fault but the truck was gone! Only missed 3 months of work and back to 12 hr shifts in the ICU. I'm truly mental I guess so I feel Like I can do whatever I want for Halloween since I survived! Whoo hoo!
I think you definitely earned the right to do whatever you want! That must have been so scary (not in the fun way). I hope you are feeling better now!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,599 Posts
I received this amazing candle from Spookerstar!!! I love it!!!! So cool!!

Thank you so very much!!!

View attachment 723063 View attachment 723064
Awesome, creepy witch candle, bethene!!!

View attachment 723089
I could still smell the fresh paint and I am so impressed with it this will definitely become a centerpiece every year! I wish everyone could see the detail its rough and I've been trying to figure out how it's made since I got it! View attachment 723090 I would have been happy just with this but there's more!!
In love with this hand painted tree already have it hanging up! View attachment 723092 now this next piece is super freaky and I've never seen anything like this ! I'm so intrigued and stared at it way too long with admiration how did you make this!? So freaky! View attachment 723093 then to top it off there were these really cool candle sticks View attachment 723095 I wish I could hug ya but a big old THANK YOU will have to do! Sorry this is coming to you so late hope you see this and I posted this correctly! @kloey74 ... it was a real treat all your gifts you are very talented!
Great reap!! Her pumpkins are always so cool, and her paintings (love the swirly background behind the tree!). The mirror is creepy and I adore that spiderweb candlestick holder!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Witchful Thinking, I'm sorry about the loss of your car and hopefully the back pain subsides soon. I am one that is definitely no stranger to pain having been injured in the service and have pain every day. Pain is no one's friend, and hopefully you don't have to go through too much and not for long either.
WitchfulThinking...so sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad you are ok!

Death- I understand...I was in a car that flipped 19 years ago. After 3 knee surgeries, the pain is still there everyday. But it makes us who we are.

·
Registered
832 Posts

View attachment 723089
You are so very welcome. This is my favorite time of year so I love being able to make all this stuff. The pumpkin is actually a funkin that I cover with modge podge and cotton. I was super stoked when I found the picture frame because I already knew how I wanted to make the mirror. And I just love painting trees. I have them all over my house. LOL

·
Registered
101 Posts
Witchful Thinking, I'm sorry about the loss of your car and hopefully the back pain subsides soon. I am one that is definitely no stranger to pain having been injured in the service and have pain every day. Pain is no one's friend, and hopefully you don't have to go through too much and not for long either.
Thank you for your sacrifices. 🇺🇸

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have been reaped!!! Thank you very, very much to my rescue reaper Bethene!!! I'm sorry you had to rescue me but know that I am so honored to be your victim! Picture time! I don't know how to put the pictures in between text so the pictures are all at the end. First we have a festive box - then inside we have such cute wrapping paper! Where did you find it? Even orange bubble wrap! First item is this spooky lady (she doesn't have a name yet so I'm open to suggestions). Next is creepy cloth in two varieties - always useful! A flood light for the yard - excellent! I need more lighting. Then we have a trio of cuties - kitty cookie jar, beware pumpkin and witchy frog! These will be awesome additions to my office decor. Here's a close-up of the frog - so cute! I love it! Then we have an adorable lighted haunted house complete with a sign. This will be a perfect addition to Spooky Town. And last but not least, embroidery floss (always need more) and 3 sets of earrings. Thank you so much! I love it all :giggle:

Attachments

1261 - 1280 of 1323 Posts