Halloween Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
SpookySpoof, so glad you finally got your reap! I LOVE your napkins!! So cool! BB ghost is adorable!

Deathrisesagain you do stained glass?! That's great! That and woodworking make for some really original looking pieces!

·
Registered
238 Posts
SpookySpoof, so glad you finally got your reap! I LOVE your napkins!! So cool! BB ghost is adorable!

Deathrisesagain you do stained glass?! That's great! That and woodworking make for some really original looking pieces!
Yes, I do stained glass. If i had the appropriate amount of time i can make some really unique pieces. However, with working full time, and with only about three weeks or so between the start and shipping date, i don't have enough time to do woodwork and stained glass. I highly doubt three weeks is enough time for stained glass. I did one piece in a week, but that was working 60 hours a week, and staying up late. That really pushed it, and i have a lot of problems with the piece afterwards. I vowed to never rush stained glass again. I'd rather time my time and not have problems, then rush and have nothing but problems. With doing wood working, i can do a stretch and wait over night. A lot of woodworking is waiting, glue to dry, stain to dry, poly to dry. Like right now, i'm doing a project for my victim, but at the same time, i'm trying to finish up a camping sign for my parents. They have a trip at the beginning of November, and i'm hoping to have it done for their trip.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have been noticing this year there seems to be a lot of really secret reapers. Hope now that we are close to the end the come from the shadows to reveal themselves!
💀
I usually secret reap :) This year I left hints. What I think were fairly obvious hints. Do you think I should just say?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I got reaped today!!! I was so excited!

The cat did not come in the box - he put himself there before I could even see what all was in it!
View attachment 721862
My mascot Chuck has some new friends! The lady's dress is very fabulous.

The candles are destined for the shack in the cemetery & I'm thinking the wall art will become desk art at work.

I'm sure the spiders weren't meant to be cat toys.... but one or two may have been claimed by the cats - and my orange cat was trying to steal the little skeleton. He's going to work with me, too.

This is a lovely, large, heavy tablecloth that will also go nicely in the shack - the spider is a nice touch!

Hand towels!!! Love them!!

And the card is of a similar style to my teaser, signed by "Creepy" (from San Francisco) - not sure who that is, but thank you so much! I love everything!
OMG your cat in the box made my day! So glad your Chuck now has a creepy lady friend :) I'm always happy to hear my victim is happy with their reaping. Happy October to you!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
❓❓❓❓❓
New here, what is this Reaper you guys are talking about ❓
🌚🕷👺🌙
Secret Reaper, it's a Secret Santa but for Halloween. We all are given a "victim" and their lists of likes/wants and dislikes/do not want. We either buy or make things off of that list. The first Big Reaper is over, and the second Reaper is already underway. The next one, if i am right should be Merry Reaper. If you're interested, keep your eye out for the sign up and such. You can also refer to page one on this thread for more information.

·
Reaper Queen
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,240
I received this from SpookySpoof...a Happy Halloween banner...some cool face stickers..a lucky six pence ( my hubby is into coins, he thought it was awesome, but he can't have it...it's mine,lol!) And simply the most adorable little Lego (I believe) Wicked Witch!!! She is going right on my witch shelf!!
Thank you SpookySpoof!!
15702229123171367653298.jpg
157022299187958051235.jpg

1221 - 1240 of 1323 Posts