Halloween Forum banner

1181 - 1200 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
I hope you like them Bethene! I can't wait to see what the blonde turns into. I actually bought 3 of the witches. One for you, my mom and myself. But only one actually had a hat so I gave mom that one. I figured you and I more likely to find a replacement, I hope! She does look just like her! Enjoy!!

And I love the spider victim you got!!! I attempted to make you one but I couldn't stop laughing at my poor guy! I'm going to keep working on him and see what happens. I looked at the Halloween store that opened here but no spider victims there either! Lol

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
I got reaped today---AGAIN!!!!!!! and...........I now know who my reaper is! A huge shout out and Thank You to the awesome A Little Bit Scary! Not only did I receive all the wonderful Nightmare Before Christmas items that came last week today I received 2 more boxes from her! The first once contained a great Haunted Mansion glass with lid (just love the glowing ghosts!) and a Haunted Mansion scrunchie. The second one had a full size scarecrow for our pumpkin patch---which is amazing!! A Little Bit Scary---You are crazy awesome! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all these wonderful gifts!! View attachment 721919 View attachment 721921
That scarecrow has a wicked look to him I love it.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I'm not sure what happened to my victim so I will post what I sent! :) The creepy mirror is my favorite that I've made so far.
View attachment 722030
I like all of it! That mirror is very awesome and creepy!
I'm sorry you victim hasn't posted. Maybe they still will and something just came up.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I like all of it! That mirror is very awesome and creepy!
I'm sorry you victim hasn't posted. Maybe they still will and something just came up.
I totally understand how things just come up. Thursday marks the 3 months since my husband's accident and he is still isn't home yet. And now to top if off my herniated disc symptoms are coming back after last year's surgery. Life can suck but at least we have Halloween to look forward too!!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I totally understand how things just come up. Thursday marks the 3 months since my husband's accident and he is still isn't home yet. And now to top if off my herniated disc symptoms are coming back after last year's surgery. Life can suck but at least we have Halloween to look forward too!!!!
Ugh herniated discs are awful. My husband has had multiple and 2 surgeries so far. I hope you and your husband get better soon!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I hope your husband gets to come home, soon, and I really hope your symptoms ease back off!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Kloey74, I love the mirror and the tree picture. Did you paint that? I'm sorry your victim never acknowledged you. Mine never did either. So it's important to keep in mind the fun we have creating things, and learning from each other, and enjoy the banter. I hope life returns to normal soon for your whole family.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hearthfire. It's not wierd at all that your always on the lookout for ways to be creative. I'm eyeing some dead limbs on a tree in my backyard that will make perfect witches brooms with some twigs from the wood pile attached, & I think I'll run some fairy lights through them too. Perfect project for when I'm home Halloween week!

·
Reaper Queen
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,194
Hearthfire....I do have a hat that works!! I want to add some tulle to it..otherwise it works great!! Thank you again!!! It's gorgeous!
I am sorry that your victims didn't acknowledge your gifts. I do realize life gets crazy but it only takes a few minutes to say thank you. If you don't have a chance to get pictures still come on and say it arrived...thank you and explain you have a emergency. Oh well.

Anyone else not received a gift??

·
Registered
817 Posts
That sounds beautiful Lady Arsenic. I'm so sorry your victim didn't respond to your amazing reap. I'm hoping they are alright. The banter on this forum and thread truly makes me wish we were closer together. I'm grateful to be living in the woods but would live to share with likeminded spirits!
Well said!

·
Registered
238 Posts
i am waiting as well, but i know why, so dont rush your recovery my reaper. Your health is more important, and i can wait. I am just having fun creating things for others to enjoy. I dont know who enjoys it more, me creating them or others having them

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I kept forgetting to post I got my package. This cold I got really has made me scatter brained. My reaper got me a bunch of cool classic monster movies on VHS, a warm and soft spider web blanket and some yummy bat brownies. Thanks reaper.

View attachment 722121
Oh, I'd probably love the blanket!! I love soft, fuzzy blankets! That whole set up looks like a great kit for staying in and relaxing...especially if you have a cold!

1181 - 1200 of 1323 Posts