Halloween Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I got reaped! Thank you thank you thank you so much reaper! I have your real name from the outside of the box, but not sure what your name is here on the forums...so please, if you see this, PM me so I can properly thank you!
First off the box was HUGE!
20190924_201412.jpg
I opened it up and was immediately greeted by a ton of very carefully wrapped treats.
20190924_201535.jpg
Of course, you have to start with the envelope!
20190924_201554.jpg
It was the cutest pop up card!
20190924_201609.jpg
Unfortunately all it was was the card...which means no signature or clues as to who you are, secret Reaper!
Next in the box was this amazing bowl with a lid. I am taking it to work for soup days when it's cold and dreary here. I love it!
20190924_201644.jpg
Then there was this candle. It's so spooky and beautiful! I love how it looks lit up.
20190924_201703.jpg
Finally, it was time to unroll the mysterious blue towel of doom...and inside was THIS CANDLE HOLDER THAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING FOR AGES!!!
20190924_201750.jpg
Seriously! I've been looking for it for ages and even contemplated making my own but just never got around to it. Every time I've gone to HomeGoods, it's either sold out or broken so I was so bummed. REAPER FOR THE WIN!
And then...to top it all off, tucked inside was this fabulous ring.
20190924_201830.jpg
Thank you so much, reaper! I feel thoroughly spoiled. Please tell me who you are!

:)

EDIT: Thank you @LadyWraith! I finally got your name and wanted to say thank you for the amazingly thoughtful gifts!!!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
Okay - so I went home at lunch (as feeling really tetchy today) and found a letter about my package - I have to pay customs duty on it, (Bloody UK government) anyway, I paid online, with extra for a Saturday delivery, and it said the payment didn't go through! Arrgghh.. so did it again and still not going through. So I checked my account on my phone app and the payment had been taken twice!!!! soooooooo annoying. I just got off the phone to them and hopefully will be delivered tomorrow (Saturday 28th Sept) .....
Fingers crossed the delivery company call me back and say my payment has been cleared.... I really can't wait!
I hope you get your box...and I hope you get your second payment refunded!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I love that there are still some great reaps coming.
  • Tanna - Oh My! Now I have to have one of those Eyefull Plants! Also those plaques are amazing. My husband made me some a few years back but without all of that detailing. Mine need to be updated now. Such thoughtful and beautiful things a_granger. You are such an amazing artist!
  • Spookie Pookie your pup is so cute :love:
  • Pretty Little Nightmare what a pretty skull that is. I never though of adding the flowers and plants to one. Hmmm so many ideas. Great job Haunted Diva
  • Lisa I love that fancy skelly. A perfect date for your mascot. We do have a CreepySpiders on the forum. Maybe that is who your reaper is?
  • GiggleFairy what great things for your costume. I had to go out and look at your Pinterest and I also like the pin you have of a staff with the creepy bones hanging off. Hope you find out who your talented and thoughtful reaper is. Such great ideas to chop up animal skellies for projects like that. Witchful has a bunch of frog legs she might have hanging around from her victim's package. Hope she hasn't tossed those out yet!
;)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I also received this from my reaper princess. A homemade ornament. I love this!!! After I put it on my tree...when I put my tree away..it will be out all year around by my witch display!!!. Then there is the kitty charm. I love it ( she knows how much i love my kitties)! I have a silver chain to put it on and will wear it all the time! Thank you so very much Witchykitty!!!! View attachment 721896 View attachment 721897 View attachment 721898
I'm glad you liked your little gifts from me. I'm glad they actually, finally made it to you, too, lol!
Your spider victim you got will be great for your display!
Love those dolls...a wicked witch doll is awesome for you! Lol, love the pic of Kirby!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I got reaped! Thank you thank you thank you so much reaper! I have your real name from the outside of the box, but not sure what your name is here on the forums...so please, if you see this, PM me so I can properly thank you!
First off the box was HUGE!
View attachment 721911
I opened it up and was immediately greeted by a ton of very carefully wrapped treats.
View attachment 721910
Of course, you have to start with the envelope!
View attachment 721909
It was the cutest pop up card!
View attachment 721908
Unfortunately all it was was the card...which means no signature or clues as to who you are, secret Reaper!
Next in the box was this amazing bowl with a lid. I am taking it to work for soup days when it's cold and dreary here. I love it!
View attachment 721907
Then there was this candle. It's so spooky and beautiful! I love how it looks lit up.
View attachment 721906
Finally, it was time to unroll the mysterious blue towel of doom...and inside was THIS CANDLE HOLDER THAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING FOR AGES!!!
View attachment 721905
Seriously! I've been looking for it for ages and even contemplated making my own but just never got around to it. Every time I've gone to HomeGoods, it's either sold out or broken so I was so bummed. REAPER FOR THE WIN!
And then...to top it all off, tucked inside was this fabulous ring.
View attachment 721904
Thank you so much, reaper! I feel thoroughly spoiled. Please tell me who you are!

:)
Awesome reap! Love that skull candle holder and adore the skull bowl!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I got reaped today---AGAIN!!!!!!! and...........I now know who my reaper is! A huge shout out and Thank You to the awesome A Little Bit Scary! Not only did I receive all the wonderful Nightmare Before Christmas items that came last week today I received 2 more boxes from her! The first once contained a great Haunted Mansion glass with lid (just love the glowing ghosts!) and a Haunted Mansion scrunchie. The second one had a full size scarecrow for our pumpkin patch---which is amazing!! A Little Bit Scary---You are crazy awesome! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all these wonderful gifts!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Okay - so I went home at lunch (as feeling really tetchy today) and found a letter about my package - I have to pay customs duty on it, (Bloody UK government) anyway, I paid online, with extra for a Saturday delivery, and it said the payment didn't go through! Arrgghh.. so did it again and still not going through. So I checked my account on my phone app and the payment had been taken twice!!!! soooooooo annoying. I just got off the phone to them and hopefully will be delivered tomorrow (Saturday 28th Sept) .....
Fingers crossed the delivery company call me back and say my payment has been cleared.... I really can't wait!
Ooof mate that sucks! Really hope it all comes good for you! (Quckly!)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh no! How frustrating! I really hope you get your package tomorrow!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got reaped today---AGAIN!!!!!!! and...........I now know who my reaper is! A huge shout out and Thank You to the awesome A Little Bit Scary! Not only did I receive all the wonderful Nightmare Before Christmas items that came last week today I received 2 more boxes from her! The first once contained a great Haunted Mansion glass with lid (just love the glowing ghosts!) and a Haunted Mansion scrunchie. The second one had a full size scarecrow for our pumpkin patch---which is amazing!! A Little Bit Scary---You are crazy awesome! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all these wonderful gifts!! View attachment 721919 View attachment 721921

Yay!!! I am so glad you like everything!! It looks like your NBC lamp did not make it all in one piece, it is missing Zero, and I thought I packed it so well.....also the drawing is not mine, just to clarify. I wanted to comment earlier on this as it is not my artwork but I did not want to give myself away, I am not a crafty at all but I am a really good bargain hunter...Happy Halloween Gatorgirl.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
I got reaped today---AGAIN!!!!!!! and...........I now know who my reaper is! A huge shout out and Thank You to the awesome A Little Bit Scary! Not only did I receive all the wonderful Nightmare Before Christmas items that came last week today I received 2 more boxes from her! The first once contained a great Haunted Mansion glass with lid (just love the glowing ghosts!) and a Haunted Mansion scrunchie. The second one had a full size scarecrow for our pumpkin patch---which is amazing!! A Little Bit Scary---You are crazy awesome! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all these wonderful gifts!! View attachment 721919 View attachment 721921
Nice reap! That scarecrow will be great in a pumpkin patch!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Everyone's receiving/received awesome reaps. Glad i have joined this group, and the reaper. I have found it a lot of fun, and so glad that my victim (And remember X-pired you were my first) loved his reap.

On a different note, though i know this ain't the thread, but i just wanted to say anyone that has wished me best wishes, and good lucks these past few weeks............thank you. My nightmare has finally ended, and things have cleared up.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
Everyone's receiving/received awesome reaps. Glad i have joined this group, and the reaper. I have found it a lot of fun, and so glad that my victim (And remember X-pired you were my first) loved his reap.

On a different note, though i know this ain't the thread, but i just wanted to say anyone that has wished me best wishes, and good lucks these past few weeks............thank you. My nightmare has finally ended, and things have cleared up.
Awesome news! So happy things are going better for you!!

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
I tried to catch up yesterday and then work took over. So irritating when people bother you at work ;)
  • GiggleFairy that apron is adorable. I love black kitties. Thanks for sharing the story about Big Tex. I bet he is as big as Stinkerbells giant Rigs. Who was your reaper?
👻

Spookerstar,

Big Tex was found today and put back in his pond area. Gary, the owner of the facility had just announced on the news he was still missing and be on the lookout for him. Assured the public he wouldn't go very far and had to be close by. He talked about Tex with a gleam in his eyes. He loves that damn gator, lol. Said they'd recognize him in a snap - his markings, his bad right eye, etc. It wasn't 90 minutes later they found him chilling in a pond on the property. He didn't go far at all, lol. Gary was so excited. Like a kid in a candy store.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Spookyspoof, did your second payment get refunded, and did you get your package out of customs? I love scarecrow and the cards I just saw. It sounds like just a couple more people are waiting, and things are in the works for them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Part 2
Hi Giggle Fairy!! I’m so glad you loved your reap, it was so much fun to try and create things that might go with your costume!!
I’m sorry i didn’t get a card in box 2...i packaged it all up and realized i didn’t put one in. I wrote my screen name on the outside of the box somewhere, hahaha, oops!!
I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!! Sorry for the delayed response!!! Your packages got all kinds of delayed from the storms, and I’m glad they finally made it!! I have been preoccupied hosting my sisters bridal shower and wedding all in one week and then took off for a week vacay with my son the next day! We are on the last day of our trip and doing a little relaxing, so i finally got caught up!!
So glad to see all the pics and I’m glad nothing broke!!

Next there was a box full of bones, skulls and all kinds of parts.

Then there was a box with 3 potion bottles with different ingredients; berries, pods, etc., tied together and also with a loop to go on my belt.

There was a bird carcass, bouquet with flowers and feathers and such, bottle of lavender, really neat spray bottle, both bottles of course can go on my belt.

I also got a green spotlight for my graveyard! I'm just beside myself. These items are so perfect for me! I cannot thank you enough dear Reaper, but alas I don't know who you are. I'm still guessing.

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
Everything made it just fine tzgirls. I'm still so excited over all of my goodies. You must be worn pretty thin with all of the important activities you had going on!

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
NEXT...
A steampunk cthulhu. He's kind of cute, isn't he?
View attachment 721620
These wonderful specimen jars, and...a big clue... :D
View attachment 721621
View attachment 721622

Finally, these amazing, literature based diarama books. These are gorgeous!!!
View attachment 721623
Look at the spines even!
View attachment 721624

They light up and the Headless Horseman even has a lightning storm effect; here's a quick youtube clip since I have no idea how to post a video here.

Also, there were a bunch of spiders throughout the box, but every time I pulled one out, my 18 month old niece grabbed it and ran. I didn't know what she was doing until later. Turns out, she was decorating her Papa. :ROFLMAO: Weird kid. Apparently, already into Halloween though.
View attachment 721625

Finally, I have to give a huge thank you to my Reaper, Brimestone! You are amazing! Everything is perfect, and I'm am so happy to have someone with my shared love of Disney Parks. The last three days my Facebook "memories" have been trips to the Halloween party at Disneyland. We aren't able to go this year, and we gave up our APs last year (mostly due to the little stinker above; her mama, my sister, is my Disney partner), and I was feeling a little down about it after looking at the pictures.

I hate that you had to stand in line (I know what AP lines can be like, at least on this coast), but you let me live a little vicariously through your pass.

Thank you!!!!!
I love this reap!! I was Br!m's lucky victim, twice, he goes above and beyond to personalize a reap and his crafting skills are off the charts! How fun to have a local street sign and the books look interesting. The steampunk octo is killer; I'm jealous because my victim would love that. Great idea to take photos of the HM and the Disney Park exclusive Leota pop will be a much sought after collectible. The diorama books are ah-mazing and the lighting is exquisite!! As always, great job Br!m!

amyml, your niece is definitely going to be a haunter and Papa looks so darn cute!

1161 - 1180 of 1323 Posts