Halloween Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got another beautiful bowl, witches legs hanging decoration a beautiful card and theese fab sunglasses
View attachment 721687
Cookie cutters, more tinsel and this beautiful haunted house with the ghosts :love:
View attachment 721688
Here is some pics of it all together View attachment 721689
View attachment 721691 View attachment 721690
View attachment 721692
Thank you so much to my amazing reaper @farblefumble 😘
There is a Mardi Gras krewe that decorates sunglasses and throws them at the parade. They gave me the idea, and a local craft store made candy corn sprinkles! I'm so glad nothing broke!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
Brim you are quite the artist. No wonder you have an Etsy shop. Did you make that cthulhu? How??
👻
Spirit Halloween has the skellie in the white bones with the other animal skeletons. I made the goggles out of little storage containers and made the strap and then painted it the way I wanted

·
Registered
865 Posts
So many wonderful reaps! I am slowly trying to catch up with the thread and can't comment on each one but there is some seriously cool stuff that has been sent and received this reaper exchange. Thank you to all who have posted photos and shared. It makes me smile to be part of such a great group of folks.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
All good things come to those who wait....I Was Reaped!!
A_Granger sent me a victim's dream reap with store bought, thrifted and crafted items!!!

She had everything securely wrapped in individual boxes because it had to travel across country from Washington state to Florida.

I got this great black cat card and sweet note. How did you know I have a black cat?

Nice black spider web placemats and creepy bug jewelry. How did you know I needed placemats?

Look at the detail on these fabulous pieces.

An amazing Dracula glass urn and and gorgeous brass candelabra.

I got this glass vase that I can either hang or place in the holder that A_Granger thoughtfully provided.

more to come.......

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
cont...

Beautifully crafted wall plaques, love the detailing on the bat, and mini bats! So, cute I have to come with an idea for them; any suggestions?

This really fun door knocker that lights up and talks and a requested dvd that I always loved as a kid.

And...and an absolutely amazing creepy eyeball plant that she superbly arranged with crafted decoupaged eyeballs.

And a cool label - Eyefull Fern, lol!

A_Granger thank you so very, very much. I had so much fun opening up all the boxes and absolutely love, love everything you came up with. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, time and talent! Amazing reap!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I tried to catch up yesterday and then work took over. So irritating when people bother you at work ;)
- Gatergirl! Just WOW great corpsing job and how you made him into a scarecrow. How did you ever ship that? That pumpkin is amazing too. What tools do you use? Shebear you lucky victim!
  • Hearthfire I love that Hostess gave you the pumpkin stakes you wanted, and great tombstones!
  • X-Pired what a perfect box for your Tarot cards. Death, well done. Glad you joined us this year.
  • Spookygirl how many boxes did you get? Holy moly! Spookyspoof spoiled you and your little kitty.
  • Dbruner I love all of the DOD things and I just want to hang out on your amazing deck. Zerocharisma those candies are so great. I wish we could get them here. Fizzy Whizzy Wings :love:
  • Hostess great poison apple spell book and I love that there are so many HM lovers on here. Amyml where did you get that glow in the dark table runner?
  • Lucid what a fun reap. The note cracks me up. Good job JimmyMM on the wand.
  • GiggleFairy that apron is adorable. I love black kitties. Thanks for sharing the story about Big Tex. I bet he is as big as Stinkerbells giant Rigs. Who was your reaper?
  • Stinkerbell what great items for your haunt. UnlovedPoet those Blare Witch sticks look like they are right out of the movie.
  • SpooiePookie I love the description of your reap and how your Sylvester really wanted that teddy. Great items, who was your reaper?
  • Amyml - Oh my! Brim you are quite the artist. No wonder you have an Etsy shop. Did you make that cthulhu? How?? The books are amazing with the special effects and how sweet that you gave your victim such wonderful HM things. Way to celebrate the 50th! Amy your niece and her Papa are so cute. You are training her well
👻
Thanks so much!!! I detached the shoulders of the scarecorpse and reattached with 300# test fishing line so they could be positioned however Shebear1 wanted and so I could fold them over his chest when shipping. The stand for the scarecorpse is made from 4 pieces of 2ft painted pvc put together with a t-adaptor for the crossbar and a coupler for the mainstand then the PVC was slide over a regular prop stand. Both break down into pieces that are no bigger than 2ft so they were very compact to ship. The whole scarecorpse, stand, 3 witch lights and a fire & ice light all fit in a box that was 29x17x9. The pumpkin is a foam crafting pumpkin that I carved using a Dremel. There is a site called Stoneykins.com that I get alot of my pumpkin patterns from and they also have tips on that site for doing shaded pumpkins and using a dremel to do it.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
cont...

Beautifully crafted wall plaques, love the detailing on the bat, and mini bats! So, cute I have to come with an idea for them; any suggestions?
View attachment 721724

This really fun door knocker that lights up and talks and a requested dvd that I always loved as a kid.
View attachment 721717

And...and an absolutely amazing creepy eyeball plant that she superbly arranged with crafted decoupaged eyeballs.
View attachment 721722

View attachment 721723

A_Granger thank you so very, very much. I had so much fun opening up all the boxes and absolutely love, love everything you came up with. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, time and talent! Amazing reap!!!
Great reap! Love your kitty card, the Dracula urn and the Eyefull Fern is awesome!

·
Registered
248 Posts
cont...

View attachment 721724

View attachment 721717

View attachment 721722

View attachment 721723

Wow!!--That eyefull fern is terrific!! and Bell, Book & Candle--one of my favorites!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
All good things come to those who wait....I Was Reaped!!
A_Granger sent me a victim's dream reap with store bought, thrifted and crafted items!!!

She had everything securely wrapped in individual boxes because it had to travel across country from Washington state to Florida.
View attachment 721708

I got this great black cat card and sweet note. How did you know I have a black cat? View attachment 721709

Nice black spider web placemats and creepy bug jewelry. How did you know I needed placemats?
View attachment 721710

Look at the detail on these fabulous pieces. View attachment 721711

An amazing Dracula glass urn and and gorgeous brass candelabra.
View attachment 721712

I got this glass vase that I can either hang or place in the holder that A_Granger thoughtfully provided.
View attachment 721713

more to come.......
That is some great craftsmanship. LOVE the urn and vase

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,302 Posts
Tannasgach Im just super excited that nothing broke! I hope those things will fit in with your dark theam. It was sure fun to pull every thing together.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Tannasgach Im just super excited that nothing broke! I hope those things will fit in with your dark theam. It was sure fun to pull every thing together.
I know, right?! Especially considering the distance it had to travel but you wrapped everything so secure with bubble wrap and individual boxes everything arrived safe. I really do love everything and am already planning on where I'm going to put this, where I'm going to hang that, what I'm going to put in here.....it's motivating me to get off my lazy butt and start decorating.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,136
I received another box from my reaper today as well as goodies from Witchykitty and a little bit scary. I am so tired...I will get pictures posted tomorrow. I just wanted you to know they arrived!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Lady Arsenic, She is not. From what i have been told, i have received part of my reap. However, my Reaper was extremely sick, and haven't finished it yet. I am in no rush to receive one, I just want my reaper to get better. I don't like sick people (makes me sad). So i'll wait as long as it takes. (Dont feel rushed my Reaper, I am serious, i want your health to get back to the good side.)

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,991 Posts
I got reaped today!!! I was so excited!

The cat did not come in the box - he put himself there before I could even see what all was in it!

My mascot Chuck has some new friends! The lady's dress is very fabulous.

The candles are destined for the shack in the cemetery & I'm thinking the wall art will become desk art at work.

I'm sure the spiders weren't meant to be cat toys.... but one or two may have been claimed by the cats - and my orange cat was trying to steal the little skeleton. He's going to work with me, too.

This is a lovely, large, heavy tablecloth that will also go nicely in the shack - the spider is a nice touch!

Hand towels!!! Love them!!

And the card is of a similar style to my teaser, signed by "Creepy" (from San Francisco) - not sure who that is, but thank you so much! I love everything!

Attachments

1121 - 1140 of 1323 Posts