Halloween Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1323 Posts

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
To my Reaper, if I am your Victim and you took your time shipping my package, be patient just a little more. I'm in Southeast Texas, one of the areas declared a natural disaster zone due to Tropical Storm Imelda. Fortunately I didn't flood, but did have part of my ceiling collapse. We're doing okay though. Homes one and a half blocks in 3 directions of me flooded. We are very lucky. I ordered an item from Amazon that should have been delivered today, but received notice to expect it on Wednesday. That's with Prime delivery. Just give your package some extra time. I'm sure all is well. :)

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
There are several boxes in route yet...n
But if you haven't received one yet ..let me know. We will look into it
I hope one of these boxes is headed my way. Still patiently waiting to be reaped.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Arrrg, I fell behind on this thread.

Sending healing thoughts to our Reaper with pneumonia.
Giggle, I'm glad you didn't flood, but the ceiling caving in - wow. Glad you're okay.
Wickedwench, great picture of the Baron; he looks so lusty, suave and debonair!
Lady Arsenic, thanks for posting the pics of your reap, love the skull Killhouettes and crystal ball.
Bethene, that WWotW pumpkin is killer!

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,302 Posts
So,I never heard from my victim and it's been a week. She logged on to do likes & dislikes list, then disappeared for another a month. Logged on the other day, but didn't post pictures, or answer my PM about did you get it, did anything break? So I'd like to post pictures of what I sent her. I'm not shaming anyone, I won't name her, maybe she didn't know a red dot on your picture means you have a message, which means she never got her victims address. I haven't seen her name as "my reaper" either. So anyway, about 3 weeks ago, I sent this teaser:
View attachment 720995
She likes skulls, fortune telling items, & skelli animals.
View attachment 720995
View attachment 720997 View attachment 720998 View attachment 721000
This is a fleece blanket I made.
And then this is the one I really struggled with. I went through several designs before settling on this one
View attachment 721001
It lights up too!
View attachment 721002
Then I included something from my state.(some of us used to do that a while back) A snowflake ornament.
View attachment 721003

So, maybe the other crafters here have a better way of doing the crystal ball. I watched some you tube tutorials, & looked at the crystal ball thread on this forum. I couldn't find a good base for it. That's what I would change next time. I tried candle holders, insense burners, nothing fit quite right, so I used florist block, then covered it in fabric. I had fun making these things, & learned a lot actually.

Your reap is wonderful. So sorry to hear you victim is MIA.

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,302 Posts
I know of at least one victim still waiting. They should be seeing the reaper this next Wednesday. Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

·
Registered
55 Posts
So,I never heard from my victim and it's been a week. She logged on to do likes & dislikes list, then disappeared for another a month. Logged on the other day, but didn't post pictures, or answer my PM about did you get it, did anything break? So I'd like to post pictures of what I sent her. I'm not shaming anyone, I won't name her, maybe she didn't know a red dot on your picture means you have a message, which means she never got her victims address. I haven't seen her name as "my reaper" either. So anyway, about 3 weeks ago, I sent this teaser:
View attachment 720995
She likes skulls, fortune telling items, & skelli animals.
View attachment 720995
View attachment 720997 View attachment 720998 View attachment 721000
This is a fleece blanket I made.
And then this is the one I really struggled with. I went through several designs before settling on this one
View attachment 721001
It lights up too!
View attachment 721002
Then I included something from my state.(some of us used to do that a while back) A snowflake ornament.
View attachment 721003

So, maybe the other crafters here have a better way of doing the crystal ball. I watched some you tube tutorials, & looked at the crystal ball thread on this forum. I couldn't find a good base for it. That's what I would change next time. I tried candle holders, insense burners, nothing fit quite right, so I used florist block, then covered it in fabric. I had fun making these things, & learned a lot actually.
WOW what a lucky victim. I love the crystal ball! I might have to steal that idea for my fortune teller display!
I like the snowflake ornament, Im in CO too!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Good to know that while some people are still waiting, there are still some boxes headed towards their destination. Also, Bethene heard from my victim, she had a family emergency and things have been stressful, naturally. She also has shipped to her victim. So hang in there everyone who is sick, going through a tough time, and still patiently waiting. Its all temporary.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Projectworkout, maybe you can post pictures of your crystal ball when you get it done, I'd love to see how you do the bottom of it. The snowflake ornament is in a CO gift shop in Westminster. They have some pretty things in there!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Good to know that while some people are still waiting, there are still some boxes headed towards their destination. Also, Bethene heard from my victim, she had a family emergency and things have been stressful, naturally. She also has shipped to her victim. So hang in there everyone who is sick, going through a tough time, and still patiently waiting. Its all temporary.
Awesome that she finally responded, got her reap and sent out her victim's!
(Not awesome that she had a family emergency...hope all is okay.)

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
Gigglefairy, glad you didn't have flood damage, and thanks for communicating that. I hope your reaper sees it.
Arrrg, I fell behind on this thread.

Giggle, I'm glad you didn't flood, but the ceiling caving in - wow. Glad you're okay.
Giggle, praying for everyone in your area. Let us know if y'all need anything. In New Orleans and can get things to ya'll.
Thank you all so much for your kind words. I didn't realize until yesterday how very lucky we were. Everywhere around us, even two streets over in my neighborhood were under water. We must be sitting at the top of a hill. I'm convinced of it now. Harvey made me suspect it, Imelda proved it. Again, thank you all so much for your kindness and concern.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Jacki Lantern, well Bethene heard from her, but I'm glad she did get it, and I'm relieved to hear the crystal ball didn't look as bad as I thought. We are our own worst critics after all.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wasn't able to log on this weekend and there was a lot of packages landing!
- Seelie what a cute card! I love that blanket. I didn't notice it was lamas until Tanna said something. Excellent reap lilibat!
  • A_granger what an adorable Pez. I haven't seen that one before. Hope you find out who your reaper is soon.
  • Farfumble I hope it gets a little cold in NO so you can snuggle under the blanket and read the books with your sprout. LadyGoats that Cholla cactus totally looks like a mummy foot. I love it!
  • Lady Arsenic the crystal ball and blanket came out great! I love that fabric.
  • Yoboseiyo such an adorable cloche! and your pup looks like they love your reap. Kerimonster how thoughtful you are to send them a treat too.
  • GiggleFairy how scary that Imelda hit the same area as Harvey. I remember that year and how hard it was for everyone in your area. Take care!
- Bethene the thank you treats you get are so great! I love that yarn witch and Gatergirl that carved pumpkin is amazing.
Awesome reaps everyone. Cant wait for the boxes flying their way this week

981 - 1000 of 1323 Posts