Halloween Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Holy Halloween! After a few unexpected delays - giving birth to Bigfoot, my husband going into the hospital, the zombie apocalypse - I was finally able to open all of my reap! Gatorgirl, you are phenomenal! I've never received so many extraordinary gifts! The only problem is that I can't get the pictures to arrach!
You did say scary, so I hope the "scarecorpse" for your pumpkin patch isn't too scary for you ---and you can always make him less scary by letting him talk. I liked how he came out enough that I am making another one for our pumpkin patch too 🎃 Sorry if he still had the "scent" of gellstain on him! I had the last day to ship wrong in my head so I had to ship him before he had enough time to completely air out. Trust me, by the time you put him away after Halloween, you won't be able to smell it anymore!

·
Registered
248 Posts
So,I never heard from my victim and it's been a week. She logged on to do likes & dislikes list, then disappeared for another a month. Logged on the other day, but didn't post pictures, or answer my PM about did you get it, did anything break? So I'd like to post pictures of what I sent her. I'm not shaming anyone, I won't name her, maybe she didn't know a red dot on your picture means you have a message, which means she never got her victims address. I haven't seen her name as "my reaper" either. So anyway, about 3 weeks ago, I sent this teaser:
View attachment 720995
She likes skulls, fortune telling items, & skelli animals.
View attachment 720995
View attachment 720997 View attachment 720998 View attachment 721000
This is a fleece blanket I made.
And then this is the one I really struggled with. I went through several designs before settling on this one
View attachment 721001
It lights up too!
View attachment 721002
Then I included something from my state.(some of us used to do that a while back) A snowflake ornament.
View attachment 721003

So, maybe the other crafters here have a better way of doing the crystal ball. I watched some you tube tutorials, & looked at the crystal ball thread on this forum. I couldn't find a good base for it. That's what I would change next time. I tried candle holders, insense burners, nothing fit quite right, so I used florist block, then covered it in fabric. I had fun making these things, & learned a lot actually.
Love the card and the crystal ball is awesome. The skelly blanket is adorable!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Lady Arsenic...wonderful reap you sent. I messaged your victim also. Nothing. I messaged their victim but haven't heard back either....it will get resolved in some fashion
How odd! That sort of works out....

·
Registered
367 Posts
So,I never heard from my victim and it's been a week. She logged on to do likes & dislikes list, then disappeared for another a month. Logged on the other day, but didn't post pictures, or answer my PM about did you get it, did anything break? So I'd like to post pictures of what I sent her. I'm not shaming anyone, I won't name her, maybe she didn't know a red dot on your picture means you have a message, which means she never got her victims address. I haven't seen her name as "my reaper" either. So anyway, about 3 weeks ago, I sent this teaser:
View attachment 720995
She likes skulls, fortune telling items, & skelli animals.
View attachment 720995
View attachment 720997 View attachment 720998 View attachment 721000
This is a fleece blanket I made.
And then this is the one I really struggled with. I went through several designs before settling on this one
View attachment 721001
It lights up too!
View attachment 721002
Then I included something from my state.(some of us used to do that a while back) A snowflake ornament.
View attachment 721003

So, maybe the other crafters here have a better way of doing the crystal ball. I watched some you tube tutorials, & looked at the crystal ball thread on this forum. I couldn't find a good base for it. That's what I would change next time. I tried candle holders, insense burners, nothing fit quite right, so I used florist block, then covered it in fabric. I had fun making these things, & learned a lot actually.
OMG! That is an amazing reap! Your victim is a lucky lady indeed. Thank you for sharing the photos. I love everything you sent. And that teaser is amazing. I would frame if I was your victim.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Lady Arsenic, I’m so sorry about your victim. Although you haven’t heard from her, I am sure she is enjoying those wonderful gifts. I love the crystal ball especially. I can’t see the bottom part though. Do you another picture? I’m trying to get ideas and I love that.

Bethene, what great gifts, and for a very deserving person. That pumpkin is very cool! Great job on that!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Lady Arsenic, I’m so sorry about your victim. Although you haven’t heard from her, I am sure she is enjoying those wonderful gifts. I love the crystal ball especially. I can’t see the bottom part though. Do you another picture? I’m trying to get ideas and I love that.

Bethene, what great gifts, and for a very deserving person. That pumpkin is very cool! Great job on that!
No, I didn't get a picture of the bottom. I just pushed skellie hands into a rectangular florist's block (that green styrofoam stuff)added some fairy lights, then wrapped it in black fabric like your wrapping a present, hot gluing as I went. Then did a layer of tulle so it looked a little more exciting.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I received these from Famous Pumpkin! Love the Wicked witch key chain. Or hang her on my purse to go with I will use her as a ornament and then put her in my year around witch display!! Or hang her on my purse next to my ruby slippers key chain! View attachment 721019 View attachment 721020 View attachment 721021 View attachment 721022 View attachment 721023 What a fabulous mug!! I love it!! Thank you so very much!!
Just a little "thank you" for all you do! I hope you enjoy them during this "most wonderful time of the year"! 🎃

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Dang it Br1mston3, You've been waiting a couple days now, haven't you? I do remember someone posting that they were going away for the weekend, but someone would be around to take care of any packages that arrived. Here's to hoping its your victim!

·
Reaper Queen
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #979
I will message 3 victims to see what's what.
We do have a reaper that is in the hospital with pneumonia. Her hubby messaged me...the gift box is almost ready but he's not sure how to do it....I did contact the victim.

There are several boxes in route yet...n
But if you haven't received one yet ..let me know. We will look into it

·
Registered
493 Posts
I will message 3 victims to see what's what.
We do have a reaper that is in the hospital with pneumonia. Her hubby messaged me...the gift box is almost ready but he's not sure how to do it....I did contact the victim.

There are several boxes in route yet...n
But if you haven't received one yet ..let me know. We will look into it
Oh no! I hope whoever it is is doing better. Pneumonia is no joke 😬

961 - 980 of 1323 Posts