Halloween Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Awesome reap! Love the little gargoyles, that skull and crow and the beautiful spiderweb!!
The Gargoyles are so “impish”! They have a delightful mischievous quality that most of the more imposing Gargoyles lack.

The tablecloth and doilies were on my wish list as those are not easy to find. I am so very grateful for my reaper!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,618 Posts
Just getting home and had to send a great big thank you to my reaper. The kids and I will have such a great time with this stuff. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Great reap! That sound activated ghost could be tons of fun startling people, lol! Love those little hay bales!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,618 Posts
I got reaped!

Well, I got reaped a couple days ago (my internet is terrible so it's taken me a while to post.) This was my first secret reaper and it was so exciting!! My family stopped buying gifts years ago and just give money so it was really exciting to be able to open a mystery box again!

But I still don't know who my reaper was! The box had their real name but idk what they go by on here! Who are you oh mysterious reaper? XD

The packing peanuts hid so many surprises! I just kept digging and finding more and more fun things! I absolutely ADORE the cat Jack O' Lantern! The little wooden lanterns were so nice too! The paint job on the cat one is especially adorable! There were also some cute cat ears, wooden skull, an awesome little black planter with skull hand, ceramic ghosties, a jello skull mold (mmm that'll be making some tasty treats later!), several skelly bats (I have some fun plans for those!), creepy cloth and all sorts of fairy lights! I've already used the cat whisker bottle because, as it turns out, I collect my cat's whiskers! What a perfect place to keep em!

All in all, this was SO MUCH FUN! Not knowing what all was in the box and getting to dig through it like a kid at Christmas brought back such nice memories! Not to mention it all being such wonderfully spooky things! I can't thank you enough dear mystery reaper! I love it all!!!

View attachment 720943
Puuuurrrfect reap, lol! I love all the kitty items!! The wooden skull is cool, too, and the different fairy lights. (So, it's nice to know I'm not the only crazy person who collects their cats' whiskers, haha!)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,618 Posts
Oh but wait, there's more!

View attachment 720955
These are for Princess Spout herself. When she wakes up in the morning I will show them to her.
View attachment 720956
View attachment 720957
View attachment 720958 View attachment 720959
This is the skeleton of the cholla cactus. It looks so cool!

And the pièce de résistance....
View attachment 720960 View attachment 720961
I am so, so, so, so excited about this cat. I can't believe you made this yourself!

View attachment 720962

Thank you, thank you, thank you @LadyGoats !
Awesome reap!! I love the two pillows, the cat cut out and the things written inside the card cracked me up, hahaha!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thank you so much @lilibat! I loved my gifts, they are so cool and you really played into my costume plans and likes. Can’t wait to decorate more and use these for my costume and party! View attachment 720927
Well it wasn't what i planned but I am glad you liked it. All those drink tags I hand made and I hoped you liked the necklace and pouch for the costume which I also made. I may need one of those kitty pillows myself.

I got pictures of mine but want to edit them and maybe take a few more before I post. Sorry for the delay, but I am crazy busy this week.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I got reaped!

Well, I got reaped a couple days ago (my internet is terrible so it's taken me a while to post.) This was my first secret reaper and it was so exciting!! My family stopped buying gifts years ago and just give money so it was really exciting to be able to open a mystery box again!

But I still don't know who my reaper was! The box had their real name but idk what they go by on here! Who are you oh mysterious reaper? XD

The packing peanuts hid so many surprises! I just kept digging and finding more and more fun things! I absolutely ADORE the cat Jack O' Lantern! The little wooden lanterns were so nice too! The paint job on the cat one is especially adorable! There were also some cute cat ears, wooden skull, an awesome little black planter with skull hand, ceramic ghosties, a jello skull mold (mmm that'll be making some tasty treats later!), several skelly bats (I have some fun plans for those!), creepy cloth and all sorts of fairy lights! I've already used the cat whisker bottle because, as it turns out, I collect my cat's whiskers! What a perfect place to keep em!

All in all, this was SO MUCH FUN! Not knowing what all was in the box and getting to dig through it like a kid at Christmas brought back such nice memories! Not to mention it all being such wonderfully spooky things! I can't thank you enough dear mystery reaper! I love it all!!!

View attachment 720943
That cat jack-o-lantern is awesome!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Oh but wait, there's more!

View attachment 720955
These are for Princess Spout herself. When she wakes up in the morning I will show them to her.
View attachment 720956
View attachment 720957
View attachment 720958 View attachment 720959
This is the skeleton of the cholla cactus. It looks so cool!

And the pièce de résistance....
View attachment 720960 View attachment 720961
I am so, so, so, so excited about this cat. I can't believe you made this yourself!

View attachment 720962

Thank you, thank you, thank you @LadyGoats !
Really great reap and I love the cat face--that is so cool!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Holy Halloween! After a few unexpected delays - giving birth to Bigfoot, my husband going into the hospital, the zombie apocalypse - I was finally able to open all of my reap! Gatorgirl, you are phenomenal! I've never received so many extraordinary gifts! The only problem is that I can't get the pictures to arrach!

·
Registered
817 Posts
FarbleFumble, I love the card, that's funny! I also love the bone candles, I've never seen them before. The cholla cactus? Well, I thought it was a foot. "Somebody had osteoporosis!"

·
Registered
817 Posts
"Holy Halloween! After a few unexpected delays - giving birth to Bigfoot, my husband going into the hospital, the zombie apocalypse -"

Sheesh! Rough week Shebear! Saying -hope things get better- doesn't seem good enough when a zombie apocalypse is involved!

·
Registered
817 Posts
So,I never heard from my victim and it's been a week. She logged on to do likes & dislikes list, then disappeared for another a month. Logged on the other day, but didn't post pictures, or answer my PM about did you get it, did anything break? So I'd like to post pictures of what I sent her. I'm not shaming anyone, I won't name her, maybe she didn't know a red dot on your picture means you have a message, which means she never got her victims address. I haven't seen her name as "my reaper" either. So anyway, about 3 weeks ago, I sent this teaser:
20190903_201503.jpg

She likes skulls, fortune telling items, & skelli animals.
20190903_201503.jpg

20190910_202406.jpg
20190910_202323.jpg
20190910_202134.jpg

This is a fleece blanket I made.
And then this is the one I really struggled with. I went through several designs before settling on this one
20190910_200712.jpg

It lights up too!
20190910_200658.jpg

Then I included something from my state.(some of us used to do that a while back) A snowflake ornament.
20190910_202458.jpg

So, maybe the other crafters here have a better way of doing the crystal ball. I watched some you tube tutorials, & looked at the crystal ball thread on this forum. I couldn't find a good base for it. That's what I would change next time. I tried candle holders, insense burners, nothing fit quite right, so I used florist block, then covered it in fabric. I had fun making these things, & learned a lot actually.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,618 Posts
So,I never heard from my victim and it's been a week. She logged on to do likes & dislikes list, then disappeared for another a month. Logged on the other day, but didn't post pictures, or answer my PM about did you get it, did anything break? So I'd like to post pictures of what I sent her. I'm not shaming anyone, I won't name her, maybe she didn't know a red dot on your picture means you have a message, which means she never got her victims address. I haven't seen her name as "my reaper" either. So anyway, about 3 weeks ago, I sent this teaser:
View attachment 720995
She likes skulls, fortune telling items, & skelli animals.
View attachment 720995
View attachment 720997 View attachment 720998 View attachment 721000
This is a fleece blanket I made.
And then this is the one I really struggled with. I went through several designs before settling on this one
View attachment 721001
It lights up too!
View attachment 721002
Then I included something from my state.(some of us used to do that a while back) A snowflake ornament.
View attachment 721003

So, maybe the other crafters here have a better way of doing the crystal ball. I watched some you tube tutorials, & looked at the crystal ball thread on this forum. I couldn't find a good base for it. That's what I would change next time. I tried candle holders, insense burners, nothing fit quite right, so I used florist block, then covered it in fabric. I had fun making these things, & learned a lot actually.
These are awesome gifts that you sent your victim. I love it all, great job!
I'm sorry your victim never responded or posted...

·
Reaper Queen
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #959 (Edited)
I received these from Famous Pumpkin! Love the Wicked witch key chain. Or hang her on my purse to go with I will use her as a ornament and then put her in my year around witch display!! Or hang her on my purse next to my ruby slippers key chain!
15690844921691919904880.jpg
1569084520985471316414.jpg
1569084670163953790350.jpg
15690847033591806792004.jpg
1569084726282506655799.jpg
What a fabulous mug!! I love it!! Thank you so very much!!

941 - 960 of 1323 Posts