Halloween Forum banner

621 - 640 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Box number 2: How did you know I love Christopher Moore?! Were you in my house while I was at work? (Its cool if you were, because I don't have this one yet, thank you!) I have 3 or 4 of this funny British man's books, I can't wait to read this!

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
Also, this incredible pitcher with MY NAME ON IT! How'd you do that? I'll be using this to water the plants outside! (Hi neighbors, [waving])

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
And box number 3: this crazy cat blow mold, and skull luminarias! I love it, I can't wait to use them this year!

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
NormalLikeYou, thank you so much, I love everything & can't wait to decorate this year, thanks for making my night! You also gave me some great ideas for next years gift giving!🎃🎁💋

·
Registered
55 Posts
We Never EVER tell who was our victim. EVER. But the answer to the questions is Yes an airbrush and Hand brushed lettering and details. Watered down indoor latex house paint to get it to spray so I would think it'll hold up to wet. Overspray from ones we did 3 years ago is still coating the garage door.

Yes the scarf was handmade I have to have something to do watching Svengoolie Movies, besides stuffing myself with popcorn, look closely there are skulls at the ends of it.

But I never saw any of your reaper gifts before - Nope Not me. Nope no overspray on my garage doors, no chunks of great stuff foam stuck to the dogs. Those are NOT my Emotional Support turkey and guinea fowl feathers on your witch lanterns. Hey molting happens.
HAHA! I guessed wrong. I love everything though, thank you ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I guess I am more anxious waiting to get reaped then I thought as I was disappointed there wasn't even junk mail in my box today lol.
I feel ya Brim...although we got a lot of junk mail. Why do I keep getting a magazine I never signed up for?!

·
Registered
232 Posts
NormalLikeYou, thank you so much, I love everything & can't wait to decorate this year, thanks for making my night! You also gave me some great ideas for next years gift giving!🎃🎁💋
Whew! So glad everything made it (yay, bubble wrap! ;)) and you like it! We had so much fun with it!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Also, this incredible pitcher with MY NAME ON IT! How'd you do that? I'll be using this to water the plants outside! (Hi neighbors, [waving])
Ha! Here's the "before" picture.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Normal like you, I'm so glad you guys had fun too, I love everything, & will be doing show and tell at work tomorrow. Everything will get a special place in the house!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Witi I love your dog!( I mean Witchfulthinking) squeeeeee!!! Adorable! I love your Sam pumpkin & velvet skull! Great work Gigglefairy!
Bethene love the towels! Thank you for all the time & effort you put into organizing this every year!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Andromalius can't wait to see the pictures, sounds exciting!
It is most exquisite. I need to take a better look at the box and read the note again, to see if I can find my Dear Reaper’s screen name for a proper thank you on the board.

After work tomorrow I will get all of the gifts set up to properly display them. I am just bowled over with my Reaper’s generosity and talent.

If my Reaper reads this, perchance, can you please send me a private message if you are so inclined as to reveal your screen name?

I have a question about one of the gifts. Thank you!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ahhh!! I have been reaped! Here I was enjoying reading peoples reaps (I caught some stomach bug so was working from home sick today). The doorbell rang and I looked out to see some packages on the porch and a man with a clipboard so I assumed I must have to sign for something. I opened the door and had to listen to the siding and and window salesman give me his pitch while trying to sneak looks at the packages the whole time thinking "have I been REAPED and why do my mailman/delivery drivers never ring the bell""??? :LOL:

Don't worry reaper I got your note from bethene about opening the card last (although the suspense was killing me the whole time)! My Reaper was GIGGLE FAIRY!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. What an incredible, extremely thoughtful and WAY too generous reap! I tried to give a big likes list so you would have ideas/options to choose from that might inspire you but instead I think you hit everything on there!!

The packages were so thoughtfully and carefully wrapped.
View attachment 720332 View attachment 720348

The first items I opened were this outfit and costume for my sweet little dog that I adopted this year. She has brought so much love and happiness into my life and I am excited to share my first Halloween with her. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It took some convincing but once she had them on she was strutting about.
View attachment 720333 View attachment 720334

View attachment 720335 View attachment 720336

Next were my items for my yard theme this year. I have a trick r' treat Sam and wanted to do the yard from the movie with the ghosts but need sheets which I got! Plus my scarecrow's hat was wrecked and blew away in a windstorm last year so Giggle Fairy thoughtfully got me a new one (I will put him in my side yard this year). And THEN!!!! Giggle Fairy carved me the exact Jack o' Lantern from the movie!! She also sent a wonderful flickering light to go inside. I mean how cool is this!!!! Thank you so much - I love it!
View attachment 720339
View attachment 720340 View attachment 720341

Ok wait....don't go anywhere. It won't let me post any more pictures so I have to be a part two....
What a great reap! And your pup is adorable!

621 - 640 of 1323 Posts