Halloween Forum banner

581 - 600 of 1323 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I checked the tracking # for my victim, got to them today :)

I got into my goodies and was SUPER excited!!! It took some prep work to get the photos. I hung the signs over the windows on my 15' shed to give everyone an idea of the size, about 4' on the big signs! Looks like my reaper was hard at work. The freak show signs were just what I wanted. I was about to go to joanns this week & buy some canvas fabric, but my smart reaper made signs for me on canvas painter's drop cloth! What a great idea.

I also got some creepy critters in the box, a scarf (handmade?) a couple of spooky mini lanterns, some boxes of creep corn and Ice scream that will go perfect on my "rotten candy" table, a couple of milk jug skuls (can never have too many of those) and a severed foot w shoe that Im going to have in my clown car area, like its been run over, maybe dragging behind the car!!! I like it all, but my favorite is defiantly the signs. What kind of paint did you use reaper? Im wondering it the paint will hold as we usually get wet snow before Halloween. Im having a tent, so I can always put the signs and freaks in there. Im going to make Wolf Boy and Worlds Smallest Couple signs to go with these as well.

I dont know who my reaper is though, she didnt reveal herself. Maybe I guessed correctly before? I got a card with no name.
Wow. Cool reap! Those signs are awesome! I love the colorful scarf and that foot with the shoe still on it is both gross and funny!

·
Registered
248 Posts

I got into my goodies and was SUPER excited!!! It took some prep work to get the photos. I hung the signs over the windows on my 15' shed to give everyone an idea of the size, about 4' on the big signs! Looks like my reaper was hard at work. The freak show signs were just what I wanted. I was about to go to joanns this week & buy some canvas fabric, but my smart reaper made signs for me on canvas painter's drop cloth! What a great idea.

I also got some creepy critters in the box, a scarf (handmade?) a couple of spooky mini lanterns, some boxes of creep corn and Ice scream that will go perfect on my "rotten candy" table, a couple of milk jug skuls (can never have too many of those) and a severed foot w shoe that Im going to have in my clown car area, like its been run over, maybe dragging behind the car!!! I like it all, but my favorite is defiantly the signs. What kind of paint did you use reaper? Im wondering it the paint will hold as we usually get wet snow before Halloween. Im having a tent, so I can always put the signs and freaks in there. Im going to make Wolf Boy and Worlds Smallest Couple signs to go with these as well.

I dont know who my reaper is though, she didnt reveal herself. Maybe I guessed correctly before? I got a card with no name.
Love the popcorn and ice cream! The signs are perfect! All of it is very cool!!

·
Registered
110 Posts

Love those posters.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ahhh!! I have been reaped! Here I was enjoying reading peoples reaps (I caught some stomach bug so was working from home sick today). The doorbell rang and I looked out to see some packages on the porch and a man with a clipboard so I assumed I must have to sign for something. I opened the door and had to listen to the siding and and window salesman give me his pitch while trying to sneak looks at the packages the whole time thinking "have I been REAPED and why do my mailman/delivery drivers never ring the bell""??? :LOL:

Don't worry reaper I got your note from bethene about opening the card last (although the suspense was killing me the whole time)! My Reaper was GIGGLE FAIRY!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. What an incredible, extremely thoughtful and WAY too generous reap! I tried to give a big likes list so you would have ideas/options to choose from that might inspire you but instead I think you hit everything on there!!

The packages were so thoughtfully and carefully wrapped.

The first items I opened were this outfit and costume for my sweet little dog that I adopted this year. She has brought so much love and happiness into my life and I am excited to share my first Halloween with her. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It took some convincing but once she had them on she was strutting about.

Next were my items for my yard theme this year. I have a trick r' treat Sam and wanted to do the yard from the movie with the ghosts but need sheets which I got! Plus my scarecrow's hat was wrecked and blew away in a windstorm last year so Giggle Fairy thoughtfully got me a new one (I will put him in my side yard this year). And THEN!!!! Giggle Fairy carved me the exact Jack o' Lantern from the movie!! She also sent a wonderful flickering light to go inside. I mean how cool is this!!!! Thank you so much - I love it!

Ok wait....don't go anywhere. It won't let me post any more pictures so I have to be a part two....

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Part TWO of my reap! My Reaper was GIGGLE FAIRY!!
Last up was a VERY heavy box. I have been dreaming on having a big dinner party with an elaborate table. I have been trying to collect things for it and want mismatched plates for everyone. Giggle Fairy sent me FIFTEEN gorgeous red chargers and two sets of two plate designs which I also love! Look how awesome the red sets off the plates! Giggle Fairy---Spookerstar just bought some very similar skull plates and after we got home I regretted not getting some too---and now I have some!!! So perfect! This makes me so excited to start bringing my dream to life! In addition she also sent this beautiful velvet skull which will be great as part of the tablescape!!

Lastly here is the wonderful card and everything together. Thank you Giggle Fairy! I am so grateful and overwhelmed with Halloween Happiness!

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow, what an awesome Reap Witchful Thinking (i think i'm gonna give you the nickname WiTi.) Giggle Fairy, you are able to match things awesomely. I wouldn't have been able to do something like that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow. Cool reap! Those signs are awesome! I love the colorful scarf and that foot with the shoe still on it is both gross and funny!
Yes, they are exactly what I wanted. Whoever did this saved me a lot of time and I am soooo behind this year. Im going to make the props to match the signs this week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Projectworkout WOAH..all of those signs are hand painted??? That is an amazing reap. Someone really put a lot of time and thought into that. Whoever you are, you are a very talented and thoughtful person. Impressive!
Ye, I think an airbrushed was used and maybe marker for the writing. They look great. I was planning on getting an art projector, some muslin fabric and painting some signs, but just put it on my wish list and I got lucky!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm putting up more decorations, drinking my wine and wondering what the flying monkeys have in store for me this year. I'm not nearly as talented as any of y'all but I'm learning. I just started corpsing my skellies last year and attempting the faux firepit. My victim has yet to receive package #2 that I sent out Friday but that's ok....I can handle the suspense! Oh I hope she enjoys diving into her box of surprises

·
Registered
248 Posts
Part TWO of my reap! My Reaper was GIGGLE FAIRY!!
Last up was a VERY heavy box. I have been dreaming on having a big dinner party with an elaborate table. I have been trying to collect things for it and want mismatched plates for everyone. Giggle Fairy sent me FIFTEEN gorgeous red chargers and two sets of two plate designs which I also love! Look how awesome the red sets off the plates! Giggle Fairy---Spookerstar just bought some very similar skull plates and after we got home I regretted not getting some too---and now I have some!!! So perfect! This makes me so excited to start bringing my dream to life! In addition she also sent this beautiful velvet skull which will be great as part of the tablescape!!
View attachment 720351 View attachment 720352 View attachment 720353 View attachment 720354 View attachment 720357

Lastly here is the wonderful card and everything together. Thank you Giggle Fairy! I am so grateful and overwhelmed with Halloween Happiness!

View attachment 720360 View attachment 720361
Wow! GiggleFairy sent you an awesome reap! Love Sam's pumpkin! Those plates a gorgeous and your dog looks adorable in its new outfit!!

1,200 Posts
We Never EVER tell who was our victim. EVER. But the answer to the questions is Yes an airbrush and Hand brushed lettering and details. Watered down indoor latex house paint to get it to spray so I would think it'll hold up to wet. Overspray from ones we did 3 years ago is still coating the garage door.

Yes the scarf was handmade I have to have something to do watching Svengoolie Movies, besides stuffing myself with popcorn, look closely there are skulls at the ends of it.

But I never saw any of your reaper gifts before - Nope Not me. Nope no overspray on my garage doors, no chunks of great stuff foam stuck to the dogs. Those are NOT my Emotional Support turkey and guinea fowl feathers on your witch lanterns. Hey molting happens.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Holy Crap!!! My reaper is...the Queen Reaper! As in THE Queen Reaper! I am freaking out right now. I have only gone through the top LAYER of stuff in the box and it is way more than I thought possible! So I am running to post this with shaking fingers! Bethene thank you so much, these ornaments are so amazing this is ridiculous! This is really too much.

This is like Christmas morning from forty years ago! Pictures later.

581 - 600 of 1323 Posts