Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1323 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,606 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
This is my favorite part of the year !! I can't wait to start seeing what you all get. I wanted to join so bad but I kept flip floppin' and in the end decided I just didn't need more stuff. I sort of regret it now....I always do that.
If rescue reapers are needed this time around , I would like to do that. Hopefully won't be needed though.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Mine is cat fur, lol. There will probably be some in my Victim's box...it can't be helped...
Oh, I have cat fur too! Possilby some horse hair that came in with me. In case it isn't obvious..we are animal people. I work at a Veterinary Hospital (23 years now). I can't imagine being without all my fur babies. There is an almost 80 pound "puppy" in my lap right now as I type.

1,218 Posts
I consider dog hair an accesory. :)
I've got a friend with a small collie breed she claims dog hair is a condiment in her house... YUM??? I have great danes and with the BIG one who looks more Mastiff then Dane, slobber is our drug of choice.

1,218 Posts
Oh Momof2 I wish I had some horse hair on me! I really miss having a horse but darnit, my husband won't let me put one in the garage :D
Bad hubby... knowing where you live I'd LOVE having a horse to take and ride on the beach or up in the woods to the grocery or even the DQ HECK any old where. Had to bring my colt home for the summer when I was in college. I lived in Chicago. Didn't get into town before the stable I was going to board him closed so he stayed overnight in my mom's basement. Here I though I snuck him in but the next morning mom heard from ALL the neighbors. Me I didn't see an problem our place was an old farm house on 1/2 acre after all... not my fault all the other places around us were now apartments. LOL

·
Registered
511 Posts
Bad hubby... knowing where you live I'd LOVE having a horse to take and ride on the beach or up in the woods to the grocery or even the DQ HECK any old where. Had to bring my colt home for the summer when I was in college. I lived in Chicago. Didn't get into town before the stable I was going to board him closed so he stayed overnight in my mom's basement. Here I though I snuck him in but the next morning mom heard from ALL the neighbors. Me I didn't see an problem our place was an old farm house on 1/2 acre after all... not my fault all the other places around us were now apartments. LOL
Stinkerbell you slay me 😆

41 - 60 of 1323 Posts