Halloween Forum banner

561 - 580 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
My victim hasn't been on the forum since the sign up about a month ago. That also means they didn't log on to give Bethene a tracking number. (are the rescue reapers ready?) I'm assuming she forgot, or didn't read directions & thinks she still has some time to send her gift. I'm not throwing anyone under the bus here, just saying, I'll wait a few days, but I'm not hopeful.
This is my first reap and I’m a bit confused. What happens if she doesn’t send a reap to her victim? That’s not good that someone is waiting for a reap and nothing is sent. Yikes! Is your victim a new member? Does it look like she’s been active in the past and this is just an anomaly for her?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Lady Arsenic, if your victim doesn't claim her package, I'll be happy to be a stand in! I'm still looking for mine and it's driving me crazy
I think Lady Arsenic’s package/reap has already been delivered to her victim but her victim just isn’t posting any photos or acknowledgment of the gift. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong about this.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I HAVE BEEN REAPED!! Now, who could it be???? looks at everyone suspiciously. Pictures are posted below. Sorry but my camera was dying so i have to do some group pics.
Oh exciting so many packages are landing today. Death how fun you still have more to come. I love the skellys and the vampire theme. Woo Hoo! cant wait to find out who your reaper is

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think Lady Arsenic’s package/reap has already been delivered to her victim but her victim just isn’t posting any photos or acknowledgment of the gift. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong about this.
What they are concerned about is that whoever Lady Arsenics victim was supposed to send to probably isn’t getting a package. So, someone super nice and awesome will come in and put together and send a package out of the kindness if their heart to that person. Yes.. I’m aware that was a run on sentence. :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just checked the tracking and it looks like my victim will get boxes on different days--one is traveling much faster than the others!!😲 If you get boxes with bloody hand prints---there will be three!!👻👻👻
I’m looking forward to seeing what your lucky victim is getting! This is an exciting week full of anticipation!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Yes once the battery charges, i'll get a close up of each of them. I got two rat skellies, a bird skellie, and two bat skellies, two rats, a bag of roaches, some chain, spider web and creepy draping cloth. Also two skull shot glasses.
Love all the skellies and the skull glasses! Great reap!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Yep! Anyone that doesn't get a reaping box for some reason will be Rescue Reaped by a kind forum member who will make up a box of goodies for the victim out of the kindness of their heart.

We always get members who volunteer to be Rescue Reapers each season. Those people rock!! I hope I can do that, someday!

As the rules are stated, if someone receives their reaping box but doesn't send one out to their own Victim, they will be banned from future Secret Reapers. (Unless they message bethene and there was some terrible circumstance as to why they couldn't get a reaping box out. Our Reaper Queen, bethene, is always a fair and understanding Queen and will judge accordingly.)

Thankfully, this doesn't happen too often. We have had years where no rescue reapers were needed.

I hope everyone receives their reaps, this time, too, and hope all will eventually post pictures!!

If your victim doesn't post for some reason, please post any pics you took before sending so we can see!!!! If you didn't take pics, you can always describe what you sent, too!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes this was pretty cool. I was on my way out to check the mail, and nearly tripped over the box sitting at my front door.
But on the other side, MY dear victim, I was updated today when i went to my shipping store to get stamps, (just the fact that they remembered me was pretty kool) that the flying monkeys will/did pick up your reap today. However..........i dont know when it's supposed to be in. LOL

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yep! Anyone that doesn't get a reaping box for some reason will be Rescue Reaped by a kind forum member who will make up a box of goodies for the victim out of the kindness of their heart.

We always get members who volunteer to be Rescue Reapers each season. Those people rock!! I hope I can do that, someday!

As the rules are stated, if someone receives their reaping box but doesn't send one out to their own Victim, they will be banned from future Secret Reapers. (Unless they message bethene and there was some terrible circumstance as to why they couldn't get a reaping box out. Our Reaper Queen, bethene, is always a fair and understanding Queen and will judge accordingly.)

Thankfully, this doesn't happen too often. We have had years where no rescue reapers were needed.

I hope everyone receives their reaps, this time, too, and hope all will eventually post pictures!!

If your victim doesn't post for some reason, please post any pics you took before sending so we can see!!!! If you didn't take pics, you can always describe what you sent, too!
Thank you for explaining this in full. Yes, hopefully no rescues are needed this year.

·
Reaper Queen
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #574 (Edited)
Ok....you wonderful reapers! I received some surprise gifts in the mail today...and one a few days ago! You guys so did not have to do this.((thank you gifts)..I enjoy doing the reaper...( should have been a party planner...but who knew when I was young?)
First was from shadow panther.. Some cool steam punk cragt items..black lace and black and gold ribbon. And some cool black and orange fabric!!! Thank you Shadow...I will put all of it to good use!!
Second was from farberfumble..it was a super cool..perfect for me dish towel!! I use the Halloween ones all year around.. So by now mine are getting worn..so this is perfect!!
Next is from dbruner..a gorgeous vintage book of spells box...with 2 skellys for my new black tree!! So cool!!
And a few days ago I received a gift from Mortiadams..a Wicked Witch ornament and a Glinda the good witch
15686678933881647037990.jpg
15686679662272014932221.jpg
15686680294271541706291.jpg
15686680989121113521377.jpg
15686681613491595975433.jpg
15686679662272014932221.jpg
15686680294271541706291.jpg
15686680989121113521377.jpg
ornament...perfect size for my tree and my witch shelf for all year!!!
Thank you all so very much...
Like I said you did not need to do that for me!! But it is very appreciated!!💗💗😄

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ok....you wonderful reapers! I received some surprise gifts in the mail today...and one a few days ago! You guys so did not have to do this.((thank you gifts)..I enjoy doing the reaper...( should have been a party planner...but who knew when I was young?)
First was from shadow panther.. Some cool steam punk cragt items..black lace and black and gold ribbon. And some cool black and orange fabric!!! Thank you Shadow...I will put all of it to good use!!
Second was from farberfumble..it was a super cool..perfect for me dish towel!! I use the Halloween ones all year around.. So by now mine are getting worn..so this is perfect!!
Next is from dbruner..a gorgeous vintage book of spells box...with 2 skellys for my new black tree!! So cool!!
And a few days ago I received a gift from Kippystar..a Wicked Witch ornament and a Glinda the good witc ornament...perfect size for my tree and my witch shelf for all year!!!
Like I said you did not need to do that for me!! But it is very appreciated!!💗💗😄
You've earned every single thing Bethene! You do so much for us!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Spookerstar just sent me a picture of my porch....I would rememberTHAT much online shopping!! I think I've reaped a motherload!! I'll let you all know later!!

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
And a few days ago I received a gift from Kippystar..a Wicked Witch ornament and a Glinda the good witch View attachment 720315 View attachment 720315 View attachment 720316 View attachment 720317 View attachment 720318 View attachment 720319 View attachment 720319 View attachment 720315 View attachment 720316 View attachment 720317 View attachment 720318 View attachment 720319 ornament...perfect size for my tree and my witch shelf for all year!!!
Wonderful gifts!! Everything is perfect for you! Great job, everyone!

Maybe you will get more?!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I checked the tracking # for my victim, got to them today :)

I got into my goodies and was SUPER excited!!! It took some prep work to get the photos. I hung the signs over the windows on my 15' shed to give everyone an idea of the size, about 4' on the big signs! Looks like my reaper was hard at work. The freak show signs were just what I wanted. I was about to go to joanns this week & buy some canvas fabric, but my smart reaper made signs for me on canvas painter's drop cloth! What a great idea.

I also got some creepy critters in the box, a scarf (handmade?) a couple of spooky mini lanterns, some boxes of creep corn and Ice scream that will go perfect on my "rotten candy" table, a couple of milk jug skuls (can never have too many of those) and a severed foot w shoe that Im going to have in my clown car area, like its been run over, maybe dragging behind the car!!! I like it all, but my favorite is defiantly the signs. What kind of paint did you use reaper? Im wondering it the paint will hold as we usually get wet snow before Halloween. Im having a tent, so I can always put the signs and freaks in there. Im going to make Wolf Boy and Worlds Smallest Couple signs to go with these as well.

I dont know who my reaper is though, she didnt reveal herself. Maybe I guessed correctly before? I got a card with no name.

Attachments

561 - 580 of 1323 Posts