Halloween Forum banner

481 - 500 of 1323 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im doing an old fashioned evil carnival with a large fortune teller scene. Really excited about it and absolutely ecstatic with the gifts from ceo. Everything I received is amazingly perfect. I’m so lucky!
I enjoyed looking for Halloween stuff that's so different from what I usually get. And it seemed like fortune teller stuff was big this year! 🎃

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
I enjoyed looking for Halloween stuff that's so different from what I usually get. And it seemed like fortune teller stuff was big this year! 🎃
Well, you certainly did an incredible job. I’m pleased that you enjoyed putting my reap together. One more thing, in my excitement I forgot to say how wonderful you decorated the box. I love the vintage cards on each side. Everything about it was so thoughtful. You are amazing!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Delivery confirmation: 10:37 am... I think I'm more anxious about my victim getting their gift than I am about getting one!!!
Well, you have no reason to be anxious any longer! How can I properly thank you? I have had a CRAPTASTIC Friday the 13th that started with getting rear-ended on the freeway on the way to work, losing ALL my Adobe suite on my computer at work and still dealing with this flu.......and then it all turned around when I got home to THIS! You rock, lady!

I came home to this wonderfully decorated box FILLED with the following goodies:

An adorable Fiesta plate to add to my current collection along with a very cute card!

I CANNOT believe you made this for me and in a Johanna Parker mug, no less! I seriously think you read my mind because I bought myself the cat mug and kept thinking I should have gotten the pumpkin one. I never dreamed I would actually get one (filled even!) so I am going to use the one you created as inspiration to fill the cat one so I can put them together in my "vintage" cabinet. I absolutely love it! You've got SKILLS!

I am not even done yet! Look at this adorable glitter haunted house (complete with tiny little frames inside you can see through the windows inside when it's lit). This is just too perfect! Did you actually make this???? I am blown away!

Last, but absolutely not least, there was this adorable little ceramic pumpkin that will have a home in my smallest cloche. I have been SEARCHING for something this size to fit inside and this is made for it!

Kippystarz, I cannot thank you enough for all the thought and time you must have put into all of this (plus my awesome blow mold black cat) . You have TOTALLY turned my Friday the 13th around. I cannot wait to display everything in a couple of weeks. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Well, you have no reason to be anxious any longer! How can I properly thank you? I have had a CRAPTASTIC Friday the 13th that started with getting rear-ended on the freeway on the way to work, losing ALL my Adobe suite on my computer at work and still dealing with this flu.......and then it all turned around when I got home to THIS! You rock, lady!

I came home to this wonderfully decorated box FILLED with the following goodies:

View attachment 719955

An adorable Fiesta plate to add to my current collection along with a very cute card!
View attachment 719956

I CANNOT believe you made this for me and in a Johanna Parker mug, no less! I seriously think you read my mind because I bought myself the cat mug and kept thinking I should have gotten the pumpkin one. I never dreamed I would actually get one (filled even!) so I am going to use the one you created as inspiration to fill the cat one so I can put them together in my "vintage" cabinet. I absolutely love it! You've got SKILLS!

View attachment 719957

I am not even done yet! Look at this adorable glitter haunted house (complete with tiny little frames inside you can see through the windows inside when it's lit). This is just too perfect! Did you actually make this???? I am blown away!

View attachment 719958

Last, but absolutely not least, there was this adorable little ceramic pumpkin that will have a home in my smallest cloche. I have been SEARCHING for something this size to fit inside and this is made for it!
View attachment 719959
Kippystarz, I cannot thank you enough for all the thought and time you must have put into all of this (plus my awesome blow mold black cat) . You have TOTALLY turned my Friday the 13th around. I cannot wait to display everything in a couple of weeks. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Awesome reap! Yay! You got a Johanna Parker mug, too!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm so glad you like it!! I had so much fun making the house!

I was grocery shopping and walked by the mug and did a total double take. I thought of you immediately, I'm thrilled that you have the cat to match!
Happy Halloween Famous Pumpkin!!
Thank you from the bottom of my black little heart! LOL

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thank you, WitchyKitty! Our reap is AMAZING and we love every single thing! The box was perfectly decorated - we especially loved the owl post one!

We had..."help" unpacking the box.

Lots of help.

WitchyKitty wood burned and stained this beautiful little box and it's amazing. It has little jars of lavender and sage that she grew and dried herself, and a cool witch keyring inside - pics of those in the next post!

Harry Potter socks!!!

We're so excited that we'll be able to play these in our cemetery this year!

And she carved, corpsed and painted this - and there's a hole in the bottom for an LED tea light! We love it!!

She made this really great bottle for our witch's cupboard!

A mortar and pestle!!!

To be continued...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Here's the beautiful woodburning on the box.

And the open box with the contents - how cool!!!

Creepy elegance at it's finest! This is beautiful, creepy and perfect!!

This is so amazing! White Sage, Garden Sage, Lavender and Rosebuds, all grown by WitchyKitty! This is why both Clancy and Dev stuck their snouts in the bag after we took this out!

Love this! It'll be perfect in our cemetery!

Now. Of all these wonderful things so lovingly created, gathered and put together for us by the amazing, talented, kind and generous WitchyKitty...this is the thing she worried that we wouldn't care for, and it's our favorite! As we read the note she had on it before opening it, it dawned on both of us what it must be - DEAD MAN'S TOES! These Hocus Pocus lovers are over the moon with this one! WitchyKitty sculpted, baked and painted the toes! And they're in a beautiful Myrtlewood box. My great aunt and uncle lived in Oregon, and I've loved Myrtlewood since I first saw it when I visited them with my parents when I was a kid. They gave us a condiment set with a Myrtlewood tray and lids for a wedding gift, so it's extra special to me to have been given another Myrtlewood item!

Everything together. We love everything! Thank you so much, WitchyKitty!!!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I am soooo happy you guys loved everything!!! I'm happy nothing was broken, too! I was so scared the apothecary jar of All Hallows Eve skulls would be smashed...or the contents messed up (it took me forever to get those skulls in that moss just how I wanted them...not as easy if a task as you'd think, especially with a small opening!). I was also worried the pumpkin's face would be smashed in! Whew!!
I saw you guys decorated with and liked skeletons, so when I saw this skeleton arm holding it's own skull out of the ground, I had to get it for you! (I got one for us, too, lol.)
You said you liked creepy pumpkins, so I was excited to finally have a victim request that so I could carve and corpse one!!! Yay!!!
Then you said you wanted witch cabinet items, so there came the bottle, the magical moon wood burned herb box, mortar and pestle ( that every witch should have...i have one that I was gifted and use it for display and grinding herbs, too) and...along with the love of Hocus Pocus...the Dead Man's Toes! That myrtlewood bowl was gorgeous and I had a hard time not keeping that and the toes, lol. I'm glad I didn't though, since you both love them so much and the bowl matched your other cherished items! I wish everyone could see this gorgeous bowl in person...myrtlewood is so shiny and has such a beautiful pattern! It's all hand crafted, too!
We just happened to have copies of some of the CDs you wanted, gifted to me by another forum member, so we made more copies for you! They are awesome. They will rock for your cemetery!
I was cracking up when I saw your doggie with it's head jammed in the spiderweb gift bag...I knew exactly why he or she was in there, lol. Smudge sticks smell good!!!! Your doggies are adorable!! Awww, I should've sent them goodies, too!
The Harry Potter slipper socks I happened upon accidentally and grabbed them up...may have grabbed some for me and my mom, too, lol. I hope they are comfy on your feet!!

I'm so super happy you love everything!!! I hope it all brings you magical Halloween fun! Happiest of Halloween Seasons to you both and your doggies!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Okay, every single person here has so much talent. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again..you guys are totally amazing, all of you. Wow.

WitchyKitty, I’m convinced that you have some type of magic. All those different crafts /pieces of art. Wow. Amazing..every single thing. I couldn’t have even thought of all those things, much less make them and make them perfect!
Whoever my victim is..don’t look at the package witchykitty sent lol.

481 - 500 of 1323 Posts