Halloween Forum banner

381 - 400 of 578 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,425 Posts
My Reaper has struck! Thank you so much Shadow Black! (My cat's name is Shadow too!) The flower pot is amazing and I will find a place for everything else soon! 🎃
Awesome reap!! Love all the kitty and owl stuff, and the wax melts, too!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I was reaped! I don’t know who my reaper is, but I’m going to try and figure it out. There is so much awesome stuff here that you deserve to be thanked dear reaper!

Ok not pictured is 3 different Harry Potter candy packages. My daughter took off with those immediately.

A big cauldron, lots of garland, some cool bones to go in my cauldron, Kitchen towels, oven mitt, pot holder, 3 packages of bloody window clings, bloody shower curtain, 2 packs of incense, socks, witch napkins, little witch, 2 pumpkins, and a ghost, witches brew wall hang, 2 adorable signs, cat mask, hanging ghost, bird skeleton, rat skeleton, bat skeleton, skeleton garland, and the cutest light up Halloween sign! I hope I listed it all. They’re is SO much stuff. Thank you so so much reaper!

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,425 Posts
I was reaped! I don’t know who my reaper is, but I’m going to try and figure it out. There is so much awesome stuff here that you deserve to be thanked dear reaper!

Ok not pictured is 3 different Harry Potter candy packages. My daughter took off with those immediately.

A big cauldron, lots of garland, some cool bones to go in my cauldron, Kitchen towels, oven mitt, pot holder, 3 packages of bloody window clings, bloody shower curtain, 2 packs of incense, socks, witch napkins, little witch, 2 pumpkins, and a ghost, witches brew wall hang, 2 adorable signs, cat mask, hanging ghost, bird skeleton, rat skeleton, bat skeleton, skeleton garland, and the cutest light up Halloween sign! I hope I listed it all. They’re is SO much stuff. Thank you so so much reaper!
Wow, you got a lot of goodies! Lol! Love all the signs, black pumpkin pail, kitchen stuff, skellies...fun items!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,425 Posts
Does anyone else get their reap or look at reap pictures and start to doubt the package that they put together? Thats where Im at right now.
Always. I always doubt mine. No matter what. I doubt mine even before I've started, lol, before I've seen any other reaps! I doubt mine even if I love every item I put in the box.

Wait...that could just be my anxiety...😂

Seriously, though, there are always some amazing reaps that make me have doubts. I think many of us feel that way. I'm sure your reaping box will be awesome!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I just shipped and am still doubting everything in it. I guess we all just hope the person enjoys it. That's another reason it's important to post pictures. We feel better knowing it got there, aaaaaannnnnddd the person doesn't hate us after all.

·
Goats EAT Great Pumpkins
876 Posts

I can’t tell which order the photos uploaded, but I’m floored. The card is a stunner, and I am overcome by this generosity, thoughtfulness, and impeccable craftsmanship.
All contents were packaged within an enormous cauldron, which I didn’t realize until everything else had come out had TOAD FEET! the smaller cauldron (also amphibian adorned) is for my library, along with an assortment of books. Mary Downing Hahn’s books circulate well, but I don’t have this title in my collection (also, it’s library bound! swoon), and we don’t have The Halloween Tree, so these are perfect. Our copies of Stellaluna are past their prime and, because of the movie, I don’t have enough copies of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark to satisfy everyone. In short, these are all great additions for the collection!
There are an assortment of notebooks for both my girls and my library club kids (my favorites are the eye balls and the assorted Halloween phrases), but then there was this amazing large spell book that may very well replace my other one (did you make this?!).
There are tea towels, amazing earrings (if you question that they’ll be worn, check out the ones I wore to school today), oh, and, minor..... A FREAKING bubble fogger light up thing that looks phenomenal in the large cauldron (oh, I forgot to take pictures of the instructions- they were the best!).
There are also lights for the girls rooms, and they surprisingly agreed on who should get which ones, orange lights that I requested, and a large bag of slime and candy (the candy was in the fridge because it got a bit soft on my porch).
Witchul Thinking, I adore everything. Thank you, thank you!

·
Registered
396 Posts
The reaps are all so amazing!! I'm so glad to be off tomorrow so I can get a box in the mail. I love the mortar and pestle I saw. I have several different sizes and I use them all for different things. One small one is only for peppercorns and it gets used daily. Hmmmmm....I'm grateful to be apart of this beautiful group. It's so fun making each other smile

·
Registered
629 Posts

I can’t tell which order the photos uploaded, but I’m floored. The card is a stunner, and I am overcome by this generosity, thoughtfulness, and impeccable craftsmanship.
All contents were packaged within an enormous cauldron, which I didn’t realize until everything else had come out had TOAD FEET! the smaller cauldron (also amphibian adorned) is for my library, along with an assortment of books. Mary Downing Hahn’s books circulate well, but I don’t have this title in my collection (also, it’s library bound! swoon), and we don’t have The Halloween Tree, so these are perfect. Our copies of Stellaluna are past their prime and, because of the movie, I don’t have enough copies of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark to satisfy everyone. In short, these are all great additions for the collection!
There are an assortment of notebooks for both my girls and my library club kids (my favorites are the eye balls and the assorted Halloween phrases), but then there was this amazing large spell book that may very well replace my other one (did you make this?!).
There are tea towels, amazing earrings (if you question that they’ll be worn, check out the ones I wore to school today), oh, and, minor..... A FREAKING bubble fogger light up thing that looks phenomenal in the large cauldron (oh, I forgot to take pictures of the instructions- they were the best!).
There are also lights for the girls rooms, and they surprisingly agreed on who should get which ones, orange lights that I requested, and a large bag of slime and candy (the candy was in the fridge because it got a bit soft on my porch).
Oh I am so happy and relieved you liked everything LadyGoats! You gave me a wonderful list to work with but I was a little intimidated to be your reaper because you are so talented! I had fun crafting those notebooks and in answer to your question I got one of those empty box books and then added the leathered look and skulls and painted it. Also a heads up that after I textured and painted the big cauldron I put 5 coats of sealer on it so it should hopefully hold up to the fog/bubbler and any weather you put it out in with your witches. Those frogs on the big cauldron I had to cut apart and frankenstein back together but I bolted them to the cauldron so I hope they will hold up. Thank you for the pictures---they really made me so happy!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,425 Posts

Wow! Great reap! I love all those fun little notebooks, I love to read so I love the Halloween books, the witchy towel, the bubble fogger looks cool and that black buckled skull book...wow!

381 - 400 of 578 Posts
About this Discussion
577 Replies
66 Participants
WitchyKitty
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing