Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1323 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,606 Posts
I've been reaped!! Ok so it is the prize from Saki but it feels like a Reap and I am counting it! What a wonderful kit of mixed media type paper crafts. I really love the mini Witches Apothecary Journal complete with several pages and even some tea! She even included a couple of fabric squares which I am going to work into my first attempt at a Halloween Quilt. Thank you Saki for kicking off this season in style!

View attachment 717164

View attachment 717165

View attachment 717166
Love! Congrats on being the first winner!!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,017 Posts
I've been reaped!! Ok so it is the prize from Saki but it feels like a Reap and I am counting it! What a wonderful kit of mixed media type paper crafts. I really love the mini Witches Apothecary Journal complete with several pages and even some tea! She even included a couple of fabric squares which I am going to work into my first attempt at a Halloween Quilt. Thank you Saki for kicking off this season in style!

View attachment 717164

View attachment 717165

View attachment 717166
You are so very welcome i am glad i could start the season off right for you :)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,606 Posts
Teaser... some will know what this is but that's only a small part of the puzzle!
It kinda looks like a Halloween themed "Ugly Sweater" or quilt, or video game screen...but made out of text symbols??? LOL, I have no idea. I guess I'm not one of those who will know what this is...but if it's for me, I'm sure I'll love it!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,606 Posts
1st teaser in the mail TODAY. If you see this in the return address, it's from ME!
It's adorable...but why did you post the teaser and give yourself away?? Now your victim will know who you are when they get this, lol. (EDITED to remove picture of the item from the quote)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,606 Posts
I am new to this. I was following BR1MSTON3's lead in an earlier thread. Not sure how this works. :giggle: Should I delete my post?
Like others have said, yes, we normally don't reveal ourselves until the final, big reaper box...and even then, you usually reveal yourself in a note or card inside the box with the gifts.

Your Victim is the one who will post this teaser when they receive it...just as if you receive a teaser, you will post it.

What others are doing are picture teasers...it's usually a small part or piece of a gift, or supplies that you are working with to make a gift, to leave us all guessing what it could be or who it could be for. So, for example, if what you just posted had been in the main reap, you would have just posted a tiny picture of, say, the corner of that item...just a "tease" of the item.

(you probably shouldn't do a teaser pic of a mailed out teaser, because, again, that could still give you away early if they figure out that the corner of the item you took the teaser pic of looks like it could be part of the teaser they just got in the mail. I would only take partial teaser pics of items that will be in the final big box, but that's me.)

I hope that makes sense! If you have any questions, still, feel free to ask!! 🎃

If you don't want your big reaper box reveal to be ruined, edit your post, or, if you can't have a MOD do it for you.

Side Note: I edited my own reply to your teaser to remove the picture from the quote in case you do delete yours.

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
Most

Most the time who you are isn’t revealed to the victim until the final package. I can’t say for sure, but BR1MSTON3’s teaser will probably be a clue on something in the final package.

This is true and should have been a little more specific. I will put it in the final package. That said, there is nothing wrong with your victim knowing who you are if that is the case. I personally am a little devilish and try to leave clues only

·
Registered
395 Posts
This is true and should have been a little more specific. I will put it in the final package. That said, there is nothing wrong with your victim knowing who you are if that is the case. I personally am a little devilish and try to leave clues only
No worries! Rookie mistake by me. How can I get a MOD to delete my post with the ohoto? Thanks, all!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
No worries! Rookie mistake by me. How can I get a MOD to delete my post with the ohoto? Thanks, all!
Reach out to Saki if you want to delete, but you can go into edit still since it has not been that long and just change it to a simple message and cut the picture out

21 - 40 of 1323 Posts