Halloween Forum banner

361 - 380 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Packages are flying all over. Looking forward to more pictures 🧟‍♀️🧙🏻‍♀️🦇👻🎃
LOL I’m imagining Reaper boxes atop witch brooms flying across the country at night. Our own little Reaper mail service!

·
Registered
238 Posts
No no no, it's flying monkeys carrying postal bags flying all over the world, and as soon as they get to a destination, the Ninja Gerbils jump out with the appropriate package to deliver, then jump back onto the monkeys and fly to the next location.

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
931 Posts
To my vicitim, your wait is almost up! Your box is packed and ready. I'll be sending it out tomorrow morning. Everything is wrapped with care and lots of bubble wrap. I hope it arrives safe and undamaged. I do hope you like everything. I had a blast hunting for just the right items for you.

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
931 Posts
I think I was reaped today. I recieved a small green bubble mailer. Pics to come soon. I loved everything. I recieved 3 small spiders, a small glittery sign to hang on the wall, some cute stickers, a piece of fabric with spiders on it and some Horror themed pins.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
I don't know how I'm going to keep up with all the reaps being delivered this week; excitement is in the air.

Kerimonster - a nice assortment of gifts, especially like the pillows and book.
kippystarz - what a nice comfy and soft throw to cuddle up with.
Spooky_Girl - I want to "make a monster"!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have been reaped.........Yes*pumps fist into air* though you did not sign the note Dear Reaper and if you left me a clue I was not clever enough to figure it out. Please reveal yourself so that I may thank you and everyone else can know what a wonderful Reaper you are as I am one happy victim. Now on to the photos.....

The BOX, what is inside? Let's take a look

First up, we have a white pumpkin, cannot wait to stab this thing, uhh carve I mean carve

A little box, are there any treats inside...

There sure are, I would have never thought to buy this for myself, but I love that you picked it out for me cause now I am so glad I have it.

Ok, I really like the look of these, showing a close up of the bottoms, they are so vintage gothic looking to me, Reaper where did you find these? I have not seen these at any of the stores in my area.

Knives, needles and a stethoscope, oh yeah!!

Another box, surely there good be no more treats left

·
Registered
111 Posts

But there are, more scrubs, because you can never have to many when doing a haunted asylum

Skulls and coffins, some of favorite things to have always

There was an unfortunate casualty, I am not sure what it was, Reaper do tell

All together. Reaper, seriously you spoiled me, I honestly love it all.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
I got reaped!!
I love it spookie pookie! I love these fuzzy throw blankets. I live in them all winter, which up here in NY is roughly 8 months long!
Thank you thank you thank you, and a happy Halloween to you as well!
Love that blanket! I am a soft, fuzzy blanket-aholic, myself, lol.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
View attachment 719529
But there are, more scrubs, because you can never have to many when doing a haunted asylum
View attachment 719530 View attachment 719531
Skulls and coffins, some of favorite things to have always
View attachment 719532
There was an unfortunate casualty, I am not sure what it was, Reaper do tell
View attachment 719533
All together. Reaper, seriously you spoiled me, I honestly love it all.
Wonderful reap! I love those Halloween boxes, the white pumpkin and mortar and pestals are awesome. I have one, myself, and use it for herbs often.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Oh yea! More boxes today to ooohhh and aaahhh over. So many great things!
Kippystarz that blanket looks wonderful. I think my cats would fight me for it though.
Spookygirl that cat sign is so cute! Love that fabric too. I think it would look wonderful on a table with a crystal ball on top.
A little bit scary - post photos of your haunt when you have it together. Do you think that could be a coffee mug? It could be a puzzle for you to reconstruct ;)

361 - 380 of 1323 Posts