Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 951 Posts

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Well what are you doing over here? You're supposed to be up there!

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,813 Posts
well if we are sharing teasers

edit; victim I hope you are paying attention to this board as I have decided this here is how I will identify myself! When you get the item with this on it, you will know it was me. Muwhahahahaha!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am looking forward to this. I have spent the past few days trying to hunt down where i can get the things on my victim's list, especially because some of it i know nothing about and have never looked for.

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,813 Posts
I am looking forward to this. I have spent the past few days trying to hunt down where i can get the things on my victim's list, especially because some of it i know nothing about and have never looked for.
Don't be afraid to reach out to others in a side conversation. There are a lot of creative peeps who are more than willing to help out and sometimes bouncing ideas off of them helps get over that hump

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,497 Posts
well if we are sharing teasers View attachment 716986

edit; victim I hope you are paying attention to this board as I have decided this here is how I will identify myself! When you get the item with this on it, you will know it was me. Muwhahahahaha!
I will keep this in mind! (Or try, anyway...maybe I should write this down...)

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,813 Posts
I've been reaped!! Ok so it is the prize from Saki but it feels like a Reap and I am counting it! What a wonderful kit of mixed media type paper crafts. I really love the mini Witches Apothecary Journal complete with several pages and even some tea! She even included a couple of fabric squares which I am going to work into my first attempt at a Halloween Quilt. Thank you Saki for kicking off this season in style!

1 - 20 of 951 Posts
About this Discussion
950 Replies
75 Participants
gatorgirl35
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing