Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for us its done. Its 9:30 here we had SO many kids. We ran out of candy! Over 40

Also went to a neighbors and hung out there for an hour which was fun. I think this was the best Halloween i have has in years!

How many ToTs came to your home this year? What was the kids favorite? For me they loved the glow sticks and yo yos

·
Registered
185 Posts
More from last year, which completely surprised me since it's the middle of the week. Definitely well under 50 but I think last year we only got 15 kids. Only bought a bag of 130 pieces and we still have some leftover despite giving the kids a few pieces.

I don't know how you guys with hundreds of TOTs do it!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just over 30 here tonight. That is average. It rained all day and then cleared around 3:00 and was not too chilly 🙂
Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
65 Posts
About 50 here in Northern Virginia. That's up from 30-35 for the past few years. Weather was perfect. I simplified my props a bit this year, making me much less stressed the last few days, and still received tons of kudos from kids and parents! My favorite was the set of kids that came back a second time, this time bringing their dad so he could see it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
we has about 50-75 kids this year, definitely our best year. There were a lot of new families with kids in the neighborhood that helped and we are starting to get a lot of people from other neighborhoods. I have no idea how those that get several hundred manage. My son was really disappointed as it was his first year in his new apartment. He got 6 TOTS.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well I can say I had more than double last year (just moved in to new house last year) though it was only 25, last year was 12. My sister more in the center of town had 70+.

So I need to promote more, get the props up early next year.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I didn't keep track but gave out 80 bucks worth of candy and even cans of PlayDough. So many kids. I gave out beer to adults. One thing I will do next year is to make treat bags for dogs. Had a lot of dogs in costume show up. xD

·
black light queen
2,494 Posts
250 ish ... down 200 from last year & our best was 500 2 years ago

was amazed that we got that many this year due to the crazy rain today and the lost many days leading up 2 today caused by the rain the weeks before so we didn't have as many props as i'd like, but no one else knew what my plans were, so it was good, even though extremely stressful

feedback was amazing and we got a bunch of new people this year

amk

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
250 ish ... down 200 from last year & our best was 500 2 years ago

was amazed that we got that many this year due to the crazy rain today and the lost many days leading up 2 today caused by the rain the weeks before so we didn't have as many props as i'd like, but no one else knew what my plans were, so it was good, even though extremely stressful

feedback was amazing and we got a bunch of new people this year

amk
I hate you.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts