Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Fantastic as always. You did a nice job on the beef netting spider web. I do not remember you incorporating spiders in previous years. And the soldier uniform looked good. Did you buy that or make it? I always thought that a hearse would look good in front of your animated brick wall. :D Just throwing it out there for next year.....lol

·
Registered
355 Posts
I really appreciate the quality of the video. You put together a great haunt and then did it justice with a great video.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fantastic as always. You did a nice job on the beef netting spider web. I do not remember you incorporating spiders in previous years. And the soldier uniform looked good. Did you buy that or make it? I always thought that a hearse would look good in front of your animated brick wall. :D Just throwing it out there for next year.....lol
Col Fright...thank you for your comments. I bought the soldier uniform. It was a zombie confederate soldier costume. I used the costume part. On the hearse suggestion...unfortunately I think that is beyond my skill level and I almost out of storage space. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts