Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween 2018 Web Image.jpg

Welcome to the Scariest Show on Earth - 2018! So we change our theme every year - which I don't recommend because the neighbors now EXPECT something new and different! I've been barely able to keep up with our website and the forum - but am determined to show some love here on the one and only Halloweenforum!

Imagine if you will for a moment... a crazy circus sideshow complete with a Menagerie of strange creatures (including a rabid gorilla, a caged werewolf, and the debut of my latest creation - "Horseboy"), a Sideshow of Freaks, and the best part - a One Night Only guest appearance by Pennywise the clown! I've actually had some neighbors that said, "No way, Pirates, Star Wars, Walking Dead - all cool... BUT I DON'T DO CLOWNS!" Well too bad for them. This year we hope to have F-I-F-T-E-E-N unpaid neighbor actors wanting to help out - even my barber wants to come out and help this year - c'MON!

Here are some early build photos - and a shameless plug to www.FrightMaker.com for the rest of it.

All these props are under construction as we have 8 days remaining before the show (and that's when I do my best work!)

The Circus Tent with Scary Mouth and Performing Clowns on Stilts!

Ticket Booth

Fortune Teller Booth

Knife Throwing Wheel of Death

14-Foot Clown Skeletons (Complete with Stilts)

Caged Werewolf

In BlackLight

Circus Wagon - For Selfies (of Course!)

"Roger" the Centaur and his pal, "HorseBoy"

Circus Posters (we have 8 of them at 24"x36" - heres's a sneak peak at one of them

MORE TO COME!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts