Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale:2018 "Dead Harvest" Spirit Halloween store display. Brand new, never taken out of the brown shipping boxes from the warehouse. The picture of the house setup is so you can see what thw farmhouse looks like when aet up. I am selling a brand new, never used house setup. Willing to entertain cash offers or possble trades for animatronic props.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, I live in Southeastern PA. I am about an hour northwest of Philadelphia. I was looking to get $250 for the whole setup, but I'm open to reasonable offers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The boxes are just over 4ft sqaure and have some weight to them. I don't know what shipping would cost, but not cheap I'm sure

·
Registered
254 Posts
Do you happen to have the ISE booklet (instruction manual) to assemble this display? If so, I would be interested in purchasing and also covering all shipping expenses. Thank you!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, I do not have the assembly booklet, unless it is packaged in with one of the boxes. I have no way of nowing that unless I open all of them. Also, not interested in shipping, sorry. This qould need to be picked up in 19567 Pennsylvania

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you happen to have the ISE booklet (instruction manual) to assemble this display? If so, I would be interested in purchasing and also covering all shipping expenses. Thank you!
I have the farmhouse and ISE booklet for sale. Live in TX.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, I have the display for sale. Asking $250. It is still in the boxes but one of the windows was removed from one of the boxes to use in a display. It is still included with the sale- just disclosing that is the only part used. I don't have pics of it set up since it is still boxed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is a picture of one of my boxes - the others are stored behind our graveyard decorations so I can't get to them at this moment. But we will be decorating this weekend- so all will be accessible.
Wood Line Floor Automotive exterior Gas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, I have the display for sale. Asking $250. It is still in the boxes but one of the windows was removed from one of the boxes to use in a display. It is still included with the sale- just disclosing that is the only part used. I don't have pics of it set up since it is still boxed.
still have it for sale?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would you be interested in sending me pictures of the ISE booklet?
Oh- I totally would have but sold the display two weekends ago. I'm sorry. I have a few pictures from the book but only pics that show the size- not pics of how to put it together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts