Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FEELING A CHILLY SENSATION FROM LAYING AROUND TOO LONG MOLDERING? DO YOU SUFFER FROM STAGNATE BRAIN? HAS THE WARM SENSATION OF THE HOT SUN ON YOUR FACE MADE YOU CRAVE WARM FLESH ... uh hem, Uh I mean BBQ? ?

Well then -- JOIN in our Red, White and Dead card exchange!

Forget about the mosquitoes having a field day on your Blood and fire up your creative juices.
It's fun - easy - and a great way to get into the groove for your next Halloween project.

Here is how it works:

Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Red, White and Dead greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greeting you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought. We love them all! - SOOOO TRUE

Then exchange addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greeting, and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by July 4th I'll say a mailing deadline of June 29 will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into some kind of human shape and be a little creative.

Ready... Set.... Zombie WALK.. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!

Toy Action figure Fictional character Fiction Collection

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm in, will send anywhere no limit

·
Registered
960 Posts
Dead greetings want to be in your mail box, if your in Europe we can still send you dead greetings
Come one come all
Halloween greetings all year

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Sorry to put this on this thread but I didn't want to dredge up a dead one. Just wanted to thank Hallowmas for my great Walpurgis card, we got it today. Thanks so much !!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Red white and dead all.....
Greetings to send ...
Death waits for no man

1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow was hoping we'd have more people wanting to exchange by now... still plenty of time to join in this one. Get those creative juices flowing with this little exchange before the BIGGIE coming up.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Okay I am in-unlimited and oversea's
now to find a replacement PSP program :( I bought a new laptop and my beloved program is no longer compatible and I hate the newer versions
I will think of something my deadies :)

1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I hate it when a beloved program does not play will with the new computer or operating system. I feel for you. My favorite graphics program hasn't been supported for more years then I can count and they stopped making new versions in 2006. One day I to will have to search out and learn a new graphic program I dread the day.

Okay I am in-unlimited and oversea's
now to find a replacement PSP program :( I bought a new laptop and my beloved program is no longer compatible and I hate the newer versions
I will think of something my deadies :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yay more dead greetings to send

1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I have half my idea figured out but of course my graphic program is being a but then it comes to the text I want. Had to walk away from the computer before I tosses my monitor out the window. I may have to end up with something less artsy then I had planned. Not matter what I will have something ready to be send out next week.. Still have room on my list for any late comers just PM me your info.

1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tortured my computer by turning if off and letting it sit all by itself most of the day and played with my lap top instead. Got my program to work and cards are all ready to hit the print... YEAHHHH. I'll get started addressing them on Monday so everyone can get them in time for the fireworks.

Still room so PM me

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'll work on mine Sunday
Dead greetings on the way

·
Registered
960 Posts
Dead greetings done and on the way to you !
Now counting down to the next big card exchange

·
Registered
958 Posts
My card will go out in the morning. Been dealing with some personal issues that has delayed me.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thank you stinkerbell the first dead greeting has arrived
Always look forward to your photo cards

1 - 20 of 27 Posts