·
Reaper Queen
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is time for the
Merry Reaper

, PLEASE, for your sake, AND for the sake of your
reaper
, please participate in the thread, even if just commenting once in a while, and make it easier by having picture, pinterest, or the like.

Also PLEASE let your
reaper
know when your gift arrives,, people become concerned that their boxes got lost, which has happened in the past, So make sure you do that!!!! Also. POST PICTURES of your gifts. It is only the polite thing to do,,

So on with the dates: here is the
Official Sign up thread for the "Merry Reaper"

Start of sign up: Oct. 26,2018
Ending date for sign up: Nov. 15, 2018
Shipping Deadline: Dec. 10, 2018

Rules:
1. The minimum value of the gift must be $20.00, please follow this,
2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.
3. gift can be Halloween related or Christmas items also,, depending on the likes list!
4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift
5. please post in the thread that your gift arrived
6. If you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved: if you do not send a gift but have received one, you will be banned from further secret reapers.

If you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:
Name and address

Likes, dislikes, themes (if any), and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party,what type of Christmas you like etc). PLEASE, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!! Again, DETAILS!!!!!!!
Example, instead of I like witches, what do you like, potion bottles, spellbooks, brooms, etc. For Christmas, do you collect ornaments, snowmen, etc, do you like country Christmas, or a fancy Victorian Christmas. etc.

Also. do you want to ship to the USA only, Canada and USA, Canada only, Europe only or anywhere. Please let me know in your PM

Have fun!!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I really hope they pin these to the top soon. I'm sure that after this week more people will sign up. It's always so much fun!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I usually only do the big Reaper, but what the heck, I'm in for this!

I'm sure more will come in to the fold once the big day is over.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Sweet, four sign-ups already! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's lists.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I’m definitely in. I just need to find time to work on a list.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I haven't done any reaps for awhile now but this is my favorite so I might just jump in. I'm going to be gone on vacation to Disney/Universal a large part of November so i'm only hesitant because I'm afraid I won't have time. If I could have a few days longer than the Dec 10th deadling....like the 14th maybe, then I might be able to swing it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I just posted my list!

Yes, please, if anyone is on the fence please join us!

Want to beat the after-Halloween doldrums? Join the Christmas Reaper!

Want to beat the Christmas blues? Join the Christmas Reaper!

It really is good for whatever ails you! It's magic!!!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts