Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, we are having a party on 10/27 with the Haunted Hotel theme. I have a wonderful sign painted by Kelloweener that says "Dead & Breakfast Inn" so, I will probably use that name. I decorated my living room in haunted hotel two years ago, and plan to expand on that theme. I'll be posting some of my stuff here, or you can check out my pinterest board https://www.pinterest.com/imthegoddess/haunted-hotel-theme/. It has lots of ideas/plans, and also includes some of my things I already have.
View attachment 548738 file(1).jpg file-1(1).jpg file-6.jpg file-7.jpg haunted maid.jpg file-13.jpg file-8(1).jpg file(2).jpg View attachment 548810 View attachment 548818

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cant wait to see your ideas! We are doing this same thing on the same day, #greatminds

Your props to start are fantastic!

Are you planning on doing anything outside? I really want to make a labyrinth like in the Shinning movie, but have no idea how to construct it.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cant wait to see your ideas! We are doing this same thing on the same day, #greatminds

Your props to start are fantastic!

Are you planning on doing anything outside? I really want to make a labyrinth like in the Shinning movie, but have no idea how to construct it.
Oh yes, I have a growing cemetery and a spider section. I have photos, maybe in my albums.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some other items. Bust.jpg champage bucket or trophy loving cup.jpg Close up of large plastic gold frame.jpg Detail of mirror top.jpg Group shot.jpg MIrror.jpg retangular frame.jpg Square frame center will be replaced with photo.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2577.jpg
The frames are going to have creepy photos in them. The pillars will be in the haunted solarium with plants or something on them, and then they will be re-purposed to the graveyard with angel figurines on them. The bust may be placed on one with ivy wrapped on her.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here are some other items. View attachment 557437 View attachment 557439 View attachment 557441 View attachment 557443 View attachment 557445 View attachment 557447 View attachment 557449 View attachment 557451 View attachment 557453
The frames are going to have creepy photos in them. The pillars will be in the haunted solarium with plants or something on them, and then they will be re-purposed to the graveyard with angel figurines on them. The bust may be placed on one with ivy wrapped on her.
I love those pillars! Where did you find them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts