Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states I'm curious to see what everyone is planning on being this year... I always do Michael Myers. This year to celebrate a new Halloween movie coming out I'm going as Myers 2018

Post away

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
i think i'm going as a day of the dead person.

not sure if there's a proper name or not, but i'm going to have an embellished skull mask, some roses in my hair, a veil, and wear a peasant skirt/top.

we have a cubicle decoration contest at work, so i wanted to match my cube. 😛

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,257 Posts
i'm going as finn balor (from WWE) in his "demon king" getup. apparently because i want to get body paint on everything in my house. :D

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hubby and I kept it simple. We don't usually dress up too often. We went as H.I. and Ed (Edwina) McDunnough from the movie Raising Arizona. When we do dress up we don't usually go with creepy or gruesome. We keep it light hearted and corny/funny.

44834580_10215347544136695_7535999636750729216_n.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
My 2018 Halloween Stalkaround

He’s over 9ft tall. His head turns side to side and up and down. His head is lit up by 3 remote controlled lights that flicker like candles. I actually wear the costume and control his movements from inside. My wife designed his fashion and jewelry selections! We scared quite a few neighborhood kids and a few of their parents!😀 He is also wired for sound. I had a grand time building him...but he needs a name! Any suggestions would be appreciated. 67D7E598-3E7B-4DE0-8EAA-1839943D7666.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts