Halloween Forum banner

841 - 855 of 855 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Krnlmustard
Nice reap. Those doilies go well with your table runner. I love doilies. And table runners are very nice as well. And those candelabras are awesome. And how cool is that to paint some halloween pictures
Lucid. Man you got lots of items. So many to mention. That was an awesome reap
Love the finger instructions mcbernes.
Rica. Thanks for the nice finish on your goodies. The pictures are always a wonderful way to end

·
Registered
865 Posts
YOU GUYS and GHOULS- I've been reaped. I am currently opening two very large packages... (SQUEEEE)
That's fantastic news! Please share pictures! We can hardly wait to see what you got.

·
Registered
432 Posts
My reaping (and reaper) was amazing!! I was still trying to figure out how to post pics from my phone 😂. Reaper went waaaaaaay above and beyond. The books and hat are right up my decorating allley. Thank you so much.

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
Great reap, CreepySpiders!! I think that is the same books/hat decoration that I just bought, this year! How awesome of your reaper to gift you one!! I love the broom and the EEK is cute, too! I wonder if they bought the witch head or made it??

Who was your reaper?? Did it say?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Great reap, CreepySpiders!! I think that is the same books/hat decoration that I just bought, this year! How awesome of your reaper to gift you one!! I love the broom and the EEK is cute, too! I wonder if they bought the witch head or made it??

Who was your reaper?? Did it say?
Nope! It’s didn't even say! No card. No hint. I guess it’s karma because I’ve been that sneaky reaper before. Lol. Though I do leave hints if you know how to interpret 🙂

841 - 855 of 855 Posts