Halloween Forum banner

781 - 800 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Witchy Kitty the skirt looks great with your tree and I love the plates you have on the placemats. It looks really good. I am so glad it worked out so well.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Another few days away from the forum and Boom! More reaps.
Kenneth I love the pumpkin faces - A Little bit scary where did you find that?
Spinechiller what a fun box with your name. Great way to generate conversation at work ;)
dee you did a fantastic job with that reap for Texas Lucky. Did you make those items? So cute and Texas Lucky post pics of your haunt. Would love to see that suitcase put together
Hearthfire what a great nurse sign! It cracks me up
Spirits Vineyard lovely wine charms. Ohh so much wine...I will be right over :eek:. Just don't make me use the Ouija board. Creepy!
Halloween Havoc who was your reaper? What a cute dog and I would put that dish cloth on my wall too. Perfect. I also love the reap you sent to Godcrusher.
Kerimonster It was fun having Graveyard Queen send photos of what she was making and being along for the fun. She posted a video of the Thaumatrope on her Instagram and it was so amazing. I do think the little snow globe was my favorite too.
Kloey your corpsed pumpkins are the best. I cherish the one you sent me one year. I am sure your victim loved it but just was unable to post.
WitchKitty thanks for posting photos of your tree. I love seeing everyone's decorations and how they incorporate their reaps into their haunts.
Sounds like we have a few more reaps to look forward to!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thank you reaper.... i loved everything i received. I was outside working on my surgery scene when it arrived. My kids made me open it right there on the grass.
They look forward to it as much as I do.
My dogs are scared of the two skeletons which is hysterical. The dog skeleton will go nicely in my outside haunt with my graveyard. Im gonna put the bird inside though in a bid cage hanging from the corner. My daughter wants to hang the super awesome dish towel in her room...lol. Thank you once again.
Yay!! I mean... oooh scary. Those spiders can go jump off a cliff :)

My daughter thinks spiders have a "spider mafia". Every time you murder one of their brethren - they remember. SO. Don't close your eyes in the shower or anything. XO, CreepySpiders

·
Registered
53 Posts
I never heard from my victim so hopefully everything was liked!

View attachment 567217

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm sorry I forgot to post. I'm just now getting to this thread to share - life has been really crazy lately. Everything is set up in my house already. Here are some photos 🙂 It was all perfect!! Thank you again!! 🎃🖤❤

Attachments

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Kloey. I see you administered one of your corpsed pumpkins. And the scarf is really nice.
Godcrusher. Your reap is right up my alley. I love everything you got.
Witchy kitty. You have a lovely house. The tree is very nice. And the tree skirt and placemats are winners.
Creepyspider. I can't wait to see your reap. Maybe tomorrow.
Kadeeblake you have everything displayed so very nicely

·
Registered
432 Posts
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm sorry I forgot to post. I'm just now getting to this thread to share - life has been really crazy lately. Everything is set up in my house already. Here are some photos 🙂 It was all perfect!! Thank you again!! 🎃🖤❤
I love love this reap! And how perfectly it fits in your decor.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've been reaped! The awesome farblefumble must have done some serious stalking because they hit on all my likes!

43056144_10155883418663105_6469911422997364736_o.jpg
Spider ribbons. I'm already excited!

43074579_10155883425528105_9004984468955463680_o.jpg
Some pretty barware and an awesome spider pillow. I love this design!

43083424_10155883418933105_5129602114468708352_o.jpg
Love these! They will be great when it's boot season (I know it's fall, but it's still hot as Hades here).

43099900_10155883424828105_3119094044509077504_o.jpg
I am so excited to read this! My dad is on a business trip to New Orleans right now and I am so jealous. This will help a bit. Also, I assume the baby book is for my sister (and her baby). That's perfect since Baby Mama is a librarian! I also loved the framed spider web. I think spiderwebs are so pretty!

43088538_10155883423988105_4545986135628709888_o.jpg
Oh man. So much good stuff! Creepy cloth, craft ribbon (with spiderweb patterns!), a sugar skull, carving tools, and lots of skeletons. So, so perfect. Also there are two bottles of nail polish! I don't know how you know my taste so well, but I actually have the sparkly polish already and was getting worried because I love it so much but it was getting old. Yay! Now I have more!

View attachment 567755
Everything together

41051525_546530702449729_8147269174842884096_n.jpg
And as a reminder, this was my teaser!

Farblefumble, your note said you still want to send another box. Please don't feel obligated! Your gift is amazing and you have a great excuse for being a little late. Thank you so much! Everything is perfect! Happy Halloween and enjoy that baby!

·
Reaper Queen
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #798
I was reaped by McBernes!!!! First is a wonderful apron that I am pretty sure is homemade!!!! I love it....will use it all the time! I use Halloween towels all year around..and needed new...so these are so needed and loved!!! I also received 2 adult coloring books....I can't wait to color in them!!!! Also 2 ceramic candle holders with a witch flying over the moon!!!! They will be a nice addition to my china with my witches collection!!! Then a cool terrarium with creepy tree.. skulls..etc...a cackling witch that lights up that my cat Kirby is fascinated by!!! He would bat at it and set it back off...also some handmade creepy fingers..a glass I can make into a terrarium ..and a couple of crows and votives!!

Thank you so much McBernes...I love it all!!

Attachments

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Amyml. What a nice reap. That is a beautiful pillow. It would have to be just for show only. There is no way I could lay my head on that spider. Lol. Socks are a plus here. I love them all year round. I like to read. And that book looks very inviting. And spider webs are lovely. I always think that is where they came up with doilies. So lacey

781 - 800 of 855 Posts