Halloween Forum banner

561 - 580 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I’m glad you like everything! I hope the blocks arrived ok, they became a real labor of love. I was worried they would become tacky and stic to your other presents.
Those werther candies are the bomb imo. I buy them for myself all the time.
I hope you have a great Halloween!

I have been reaped.................thank you so much Haunted Diva, I love it all and it will all be used. Please see my haul below........
View attachment 564375 The leaves on top, seriously such a cute touch.
View attachment 564377 Toys to ceepify for the Children's ward
View attachment 564379 Look at my hospital blueprint, I love that you took time to burn the edges, it gives it such a great look
View attachment 564381 Painted blocks, so cute, and the effort to paint on something so small, thank you, I would have had paint all over the table.
View attachment 564383 So yummy, burning the apple pumpkin next to the bed and now I want to eat it.
View attachment 564385 Yay!! Can't wait to use these.
View attachment 564387 Never tried these before but they smell amazing, I see you found the best sub for a caramel apple, thank you for that.
View attachment 564389 My card, I like the vintage feel to it.
View attachment 564391 All together. Haunted Diva thank you so much, seriously I am grateful for everything.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Another reaping has occurred today! Thank you so much dear Reaper! I can’t believe another box is on the way. I will keep you secret until then ;) I can wait to start testing out severed hand meatloafs with the hand mold. And OH MY GOSH! The Goodnight Goon book almost had me in tears I was so happy! I’ve started a Halloween themed book collection for my little Lorelei (yup, it’s a girl!) and this book along with the Skeleton in the Closet will be prized additions! Unfortunately there was a small casualty. Some fingers on the beautiful rose statue broke off, but it will be an easy fix! I can’t wait to find a home for everything and to start decorating! Thank you thank you!
! E942CB14-A535-4A8D-9AB8-3290F2084D9E.jpg 43A22158-21CD-420B-AFFC-EE112595516F.jpg CC59C014-21B7-46EC-9246-DD0296DC4478.jpg

·
Registered
488 Posts
*pops in real quick*

Of course a slow morning lead to a busy afternoon at work! So quick overview pics for now and I'll come back after work to post the rest of the photos!

Our amazing reap from Lady Arsenic (minus the mantle runner because spazzy me forgot to grab it)!

The mantle runner on the ridiculously long front counter at work.

A perfect fit! (And yes, mom, we did include the dimensions on our victim wishlist. I made you measure it.)

Hudson & his older sister Molly playing with their new toys!

And I *WILL* be getting some of that applesauce even if I have to break into Ghouliet's house in the middle of the night. :p

More pics in a couple hours.... but seriously... thank you for this awesome reap, Lady Arsenic!!! <3

·
Registered
448 Posts
The wonderful reaps continue! I love this group so much. My poor victims tracking still says it will be delivered Friday. Sorry you have to wait so long. Keep the pic coming guys, I love sitting down and looking through this thread. It always brings a smile.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Uggggggghhhh!!!! I’m so sorry my dear Victim! I’ve been trying to get your last package in the mail but my jobs have been stealing all my play time. But I stole a box from work and I’m off tomorrow!!! I’m glad you have enjoyed your Reap because I have as well. I’m constantly thinking about what you’d like while I’m out Halloween hunting. Soon, my Sister Witch!

·
Registered
159 Posts
here are the pics of my reap-I love it all!!!!!

The pictures don't do the gifts justice-they are amazing in person
Awww I'm glad you like!! =)

Great reaps everyone! So much creativity - it's just fun to see what everyone has come up with
Really enjoying all of the photos :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Details ~ !

Ghouliet played paparazzi while I opened it, but she also left me in charge of posting the photos, so just cropping my derpy face right out of these bad boys....

Lovely card ~

Spider webbing. 3 bags of it! (Even tho only 2 in this photo). All of this was needed and will be used. :D

Spiders!

More spiders!

More more spiders!
There were 2 skeleton spider as well, which I don't have a pic of? Hm.

Very cute potholders!

Coordinating towels!

Homemade applesauce that I am apparently going to have to commit grand apple larceny for. ;)

Adorable Frankie desk buddy! He'll be good company for the Frankenduck!

Table cloth that actually fit the office conference room table perfectly, so it stayed behind at the office.

Table cloth #2!

LED Candles!

Huddy's pirate!cat wrapped box. I almost didn't want to open this it was so cute. <3

A mighty bag 'o booty for our pirate!cat! :D

And of course the mantle runner that I posted in my first quickie photo post. Thank you again, Lady Arsenic!!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
A little bit scary. I would not be able to change a thing about that doll. I am in love with her as is. And the blue print is nice.
Brimstone. Sweet. An animated raven.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Ulchaban. Love the witches statues. And the raven. It's a very nice reap.
Unloved poet. Awesome reap. And another box besides. Wowza
Lil ghoulet. That mantle scarf is amazing.
All of your reap is nice for that matter. Nice job

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
a little bit scary, nice reap!! That blueprint is awesome, your candles are two of my fave fall scents, the blocks are super cute and I love that card!

Br1mston3, great reap! Love those Crow Hollow blocks and the crow on the pumpkin!

Ulchabhan, awesome reap! Love the witchy items and the eggs!

Ghouliet and Lil Ghouliet, I can't wait to see your reap!!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,602 Posts
unloved poet, nice reap! I love those skull potion bottles and the crow statue!

Ghouliet and Lil Ghouliet, awesome reap! Love all the kitty goodies, the way their little package was decorated and the pics of the kitties playing with their toys!! Love the kitchen items and that lovely mantle scarf!! (That applesauce is lookin' pretty tasty, too!!)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Details ~ !

Ghouliet played paparazzi while I opened it, but she also left me in charge of posting the photos, so just cropping my derpy face right out of these bad boys....

Lovely card ~

Spider webbing. 3 bags of it! (Even tho only 2 in this photo). All of this was needed and will be used. :D

Spiders!

More spiders!

More more spiders!
There were 2 skeleton spider as well, which I don't have a pic of? Hm.

Very cute potholders!

Coordinating towels!

Homemade applesauce that I am apparently going to have to commit grand apple larceny for. ;)

Adorable Frankie desk buddy! He'll be good company for the Frankenduck!

Table cloth that actually fit the office conference room table perfectly, so it stayed behind at the office.

Table cloth #2!

LED Candles!

Huddy's pirate!cat wrapped box. I almost didn't want to open this it was so cute. <3

A mighty bag 'o booty for our pirate!cat! :D

And of course the mantle runner that I posted in my first quickie photo post. Thank you again, Lady Arsenic!!!
You are both so welcome, I'm so glad you liked everything. I'm also glad one of you posted that you liked the Frankenstein shelf sitter that I got from my reaper. I was able to find one quick before I finished packing it up. I'm glad you enjoyed the pirate theme for Hudson, I wasn't sure if it was insensitive or not for a one eyed kitten, but I love animals, and I'm glad he found his furever home with you. The applesauce is a tradition now, mom & dad have 6 apple trees, & applesauce is the quickest way to use them up.(you thought zucchini plants were generous!) I highly recommend Grand Apple Larceny. It's totally worth walking the plank over. (Whew..sigh of relief, another glass of wine, I can sit back and relax now. Happy Halloween! Cheers!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I couldn't have had a better reap this year! Thank you guttercat33 for my most fabulous reap. You took my vintage inspired list and made it a reality!! It was just what I needed to come home to after a very long day and trying day at school. I appreciate it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
Wow - as always, this group does amazing things. Such awesome gifts. I love looking through pictures of all the treats.

I believe another victim may be reaped tomorrow... Plus I have 1 final piece that is all packed up and ready to go out via reaper post. Everyone, think safe thoughts. I packed the crap out of it but, I'm nervous.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Only one day away from the forum and a bunch of reaps!
Stinkerbell and Frog I love that Skelly, is it glow in the dark? Looks like it is part mummy. What does the sign say behind that?
Ghouliettes I was excited to see what Lady Arsenic sent. I only saw a few things but heard about the Meow-Arg package for your one eye kitty. That kitty sounds so sweet. I love the beautiful spiders on the mantle scarf. We were lucky enough to get two jars of the apple sauce!
A Little Bit Scary - incredible blueprints! Nice job Haunted Diva
Brim all of the crows! How perfect for you. Beautiful house too. I love your table setting. Perfect job Kenneth
Ulchabhan I want to steal all of the Madam Medusa things. The dragon eggs are great and that crow bust is both adorable and demented! Windborn - Genius!
Lukewa looks like Guttercat found some perfect vintage items for you.

Keep them coming! I love the photos and the suspense!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ulchabhan - glad you liked everything! The Nevermore bust was fun to make - especially with kitties who wanted the feathers!! At one point the back half was toted off by a very proud black kitty. Had to chase him down to get it back! :)
Hopefully the paint stays on the skull - didn't realize that it wasn't plaster until I sat down to design on it!
The dragon eggs are also fun to make - even the spouse joins in when I make them (err....I mean when Madame Medusa goes on a hunt! )

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Spookerstar, I am jealous, two jars of the applesauce? That applesauce tastes amazing. It has been decades since I have had homemade applesauce. My Mom used to make it when we lived in Michigan during my childhood. Lady Arsenic would you consider selling us another jar? We would pay for postage of course.

561 - 580 of 855 Posts