Halloween Forum banner

541 - 560 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ok so I got way, way, WAAY behind! Between trying to keep up with so many boxes of reaps my reaper has sent and the final push to finish my projects and get them shipped out on the deadline (coincidentally the same day we had a home improvement project with multiple sets of people to coordinate start at our house) I got 20 pages behind! 20! But I spent a couple hours digging into and reveling in all the reaps that have arrived so far. This really is such an impressive and generous bunch!

Thank you for your patience victim---your package should arrive tomorrow. It had to take the slow train since the cost of even that nearly made me faint at the FedEx counter (kidding---I knew there would be a price to pay for a box that big....it was worth the fun I had cramming it full of goodies!!). I can't see all the other reaps that are headed for their victims right now too!

Kerrimonster.....I googled your riddle/anagram. I think its from Edward Scissorhands?

Windborn....love that Madam Medusa bag you made!

Wickedwench....great skulls. Those are hard to come by for sure. True rarities, nice job X-Pired, the back story of the pelts made it all the cooler!

Tannasgach....love that reap. Genius to paint the whole box and Saki Girl! And the suitcase/chest--brilliant! That book is gorgeous. Great job as always!

moonwitchkitty....couldn't read who your reaper was. Is that werewolf box a game?? And that pufferfish!! I want one! Great reap!!

witchy46...witch shoe covers!? GENIUS! That witch box was so impressive---nice work DeadEd! You are really talented!

ShadowPanther...sorry to read you had a project not go the way you wanted. Thats always so disheartening when you put so much thought/time into something. You get full points for effort though! Can't wait to see what you sent your victim! Fun reap that you got---love the branch candle holders.

SpookyGirl1980...such a thoughtful spellbook you got. I couldn't get the wreath picture to open but sounds like it was awesome. Great work bethene---where did you get that head? Its SO creepy!!!

GiggleFairy...one of the best box decorations EVER!

guttercat33...love the bates motel set. Spookerstar researched just the right kind of blood to use to make it. I wanted to sneak it into my car and take it home with me!

HauntedDiva...never seen red skellies before!? And what a fun potion "Spider Spawn". I think I need to steal that idea! Fun reap!

TheAuditor....a QUILT! That by itself is a great reap let alone the rest. Excellent job Dbruner!

WitchyKitty...those pancakes look like a beauty shot in a magazine! You are a professional! I have been thinking on hunting down a set of those molds since I saw the Ghouli girls got them for you. I am sold!

hostesswiththemostess...awesome reap. Fantastic as usual BR1M. Black hats and poison apple sign were my favorite. And those wands!!

tcloudy13...LOVE that card. I mean headless horseman, come on but then the Halloween note! Cant wait to see your reap!

LadyArsenic....intrigued. Does that mean what I think it means??

lisa48317....love all the furry help you had opening your reap. I can never find black cloth like that. Who was your reaper...I need to know where they shop! :) Also great pumpkins to add to your collection.

skullie & wonderlandbrownies---so fun you are also in Colorado. I don't know how I never noticed that before! (and I hear you on this crazy heatwave---where is fall??) Great reap---love that you went for Monster Days. I think Spookerstar did too!

RCIAG - LOVE those pictures. What a great idea Giggle Fairy. I am totally stealing it. :)

Printersdevil…what a great reap! Love that pumpkin with the eye…and the rat! And Audrey. The whole thing actually!

I feel positive that I missed a bunch somehow. I saw several comments referring to some reaps I didn’t remember seeing. I will have to go back through again but as always I am so blown away by the creativity and thoughtfulness that people put into everything. As well as all the good will and thankfulness flowing through the thread. It made me sad to see someone being disrespectful of their secret reaper but it is my hope and impression that the good far outweighs the bad every year which keeps us coming back. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude to my reaper - I cant wait to find out who mine is for sure!!

Looking forward to seeing all the reaps that are yet to come!! Just a few more days victim! Its on the way I promise!!
This in itself was impressive. I would still be typing. Thank you for your kind comment

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,302 Posts
I was reaped yesterday by mb24 and received a box full of wonderful very original things. I am so sorry that I did not get the photos uploaded last night. I was trying to get things back to normal around the house after being in a rental car for almost two weeks following a wreck that ended up with my insurance company deciding that it cost more to fix my car than it was worth on paper. It was very low mileage and had no physical or mechanical issues prior to the wreck. This made me very sick because I did not want another car. Anyway I finally settled on one late yesterday and was late getting in and getting dinner.

I can't say enough positive things about my Reap. It was filled with some of the most unusual and unique items that I have never ran across before. I love it all.

Here are some photos that really don't do the gifts justice.
View attachment 564107

View attachment 564109

View attachment 564111

View attachment 564113

View attachment 564115

View attachment 564117

View attachment 564119

View attachment 564121

View attachment 564105
]
The fortune teller mug is awesome. I have never seen anything like it. It is a solid black ceramic mug but when it has hot liquid in it a magic fortune appears in a light color. It is soo cool. I was filling it with hot choc last night and it was almost 100 degrees here!!!

I also LOVE the small pumpkin with the huge eye on it! Did you make this or buy it? It is so awesome, too.

The large Psychic Reader sign in the left hand corner is actually placemats! WHat is not to love. I had that same sign saved on Pinterest and loved the look of the sign in a window. I think that I am going to frame one of them. I love the other HUGE coffee cup, too. Jim said that he was going to try it out in the morning. Guess the size will give the Kerurig a fit trying to get the right amount to fill it.

I can't thank you enough for all the goodies---except the huge rat. He scared the living Pee out of me when I opened the box. LOL. It looks so real. My dog Lulu thinks it is a toy.
Oh my gosh, I love this one eyed pumpkin! and those signs are fantastic.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dearest reaper,
I got my box and am still stunned by all that Was crammed in it and all the care and thought you put into it. I am posting photos tomorrow when I get to work and can use my computer (cell phone pics won't do this amazingness justice, especially as most would probably just be sideways!) Just wanted you to know how much I love everything and yes...DINNER WILL BE SERVED!

1,196 Posts
I think we've been reaped. Unfortunately whatever was in one of the jars leaked into the box, the jar it's contents, the card and most of the bubble wrap had to be tossed.

Thank you reaper for your gifts. 2018 hall reap.jpg

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Stinkerbell. That is to bad the jar leaked. Looks like some pretty nice stuff from the picture. Is all of that stuff okay. ty rannosaurus. Can't wait to see what you got

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oh Victim, it seems we won't be complete for some time yet. Tracking says not until the 24th! I do suppose we have some distance to travel, but I certainly hope it will be well worth the wait!

Everyone, these reaps are so beautiful! I'm excited to see what my reaper has in sotre for me, but seeing the amazing things you're all getting makes the wait much much easier!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Lil Ghouliette and I were reaped this morning. I have not opened the box yet, I will bring it with me when I have lunch with lil Ghouliette today. Thank you reaper in advance, I can not wait to open the box!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have been reaped.................thank you so much Haunted Diva, I love it all and it will all be used. Please see my haul below........
20180918_213205.jpg The leaves on top, seriously such a cute touch.
View attachment 564377 Toys to ceepify for the Children's ward
20180918_213322.jpg Look at my hospital blueprint, I love that you took time to burn the edges, it gives it such a great look
View attachment 564381 Painted blocks, so cute, and the effort to paint on something so small, thank you, I would have had paint all over the table.
20180918_213418.jpg So yummy, burning the apple pumpkin next to the bed and now I want to eat it.
20180918_213444.jpg Yay!! Can't wait to use these.
20180918_213455.jpg Never tried these before but they smell amazing, I see you found the best sub for a caramel apple, thank you for that.
20180918_213504.jpg My card, I like the vintage feel to it.
20180918_213542.jpg All together. Haunted Diva thank you so much, seriously I am grateful for everything.

·
Harbinger of Autumn
1,820 Posts
Woohoo, I have been reaped! I got a BIG animated Raven that I just picked up myself and was really wanting a pair, so that is so perfect. There is a really cool folk art style crow on top of a pumpkinish orb that goes fantastic with these Crow Hollow blocks that were carved in the Smokies. I got some great Steampunk supplies that I am happy about. Alas, one fellow had a rough flight and did not survive, but I am going to try and create something from him ! I love it all, thank you very much Kenneth!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I sure hope you enjoy your reap. I was a little unsure of what to get you but I tried to find/make similar items from your Pinterest page and to go with your Fortune Teller's theme. Happy Halloween!

I was reaped yesterday by mb24 and received a box full of wonderful very original things. I am so sorry that I did not get the photos uploaded last night. I was trying to get things back to normal around the house after being in a rental car for almost two weeks following a wreck that ended up with my insurance company deciding that it cost more to fix my car than it was worth on paper. It was very low mileage and had no physical or mechanical issues prior to the wreck. This made me very sick because I did not want another car. Anyway I finally settled on one late yesterday and was late getting in and getting dinner.

I can't say enough positive things about my Reap. It was filled with some of the most unusual and unique items that I have never ran across before. I love it all.

Here are some photos that really don't do the gifts justice.
View attachment 564107

View attachment 564109

View attachment 564111

View attachment 564113

View attachment 564115

View attachment 564117

View attachment 564119

View attachment 564121

View attachment 564105
]
The fortune teller mug is awesome. I have never seen anything like it. It is a solid black ceramic mug but when it has hot liquid in it a magic fortune appears in a light color. It is soo cool. I was filling it with hot choc last night and it was almost 100 degrees here!!!

I also LOVE the small pumpkin with the huge eye on it! Did you make this or buy it? It is so awesome, too.

The large Psychic Reader sign in the left hand corner is actually placemats! WHat is not to love. I had that same sign saved on Pinterest and loved the look of the sign in a window. I think that I am going to frame one of them. I love the other HUGE coffee cup, too. Jim said that he was going to try it out in the morning. Guess the size will give the Kerurig a fit trying to get the right amount to fill it.

I can't thank you enough for all the goodies---except the huge rat. He scared the living Pee out of me when I opened the box. LOL. It looks so real. My dog Lulu thinks it is a toy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So, I got my reaper package yesterday!! I am so happy with what I got!! Windborn, thank you so much!! I am really impressed!!

2018BigReap1.JPG

I got a statuette of witches and a light-up witch hat (I freakin love witches), some adorable hand towels, and a scarf that I immediately put on!

2018BigReap2.JPG

Next, I got a package from "Madam Medusa", who supplied me with everything I need to do my witchy deeds! A tincture of fairy, 2 dragon eggs, dragon bones, and a cyclops vial to put my final potion in!!

2018BigReap3.jpg

I also got this amazing "Nevermore..." raven bust. So creative, I absolutely love it!!

I also received a lovely swirly painted skull and picture frames, a tiny cauldron, a little headstone, and hilarious skeleton-hand serving tongs!!!

Thank you so much, Windborn!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Lady Arsenic was our reaper and she did an incredible job. The first thing I did when I got home was to put the mantle scarf on my mantle and it fit perfectly. How on earth did you know it was 8" deep and 8 feet long! I love it. Next, I gave Hudson his toys which he is sharing with his sister Molly. I am going to be forever hearing those birds chirp, that and jingle balls are the favorites. The spider webs and spiders will come in handy decorating Toni's office this year. We already put the spider web tablecloth on the conference room table. The candles will be used there too. The dish towel and hot pads are great. I love having those Halloween touches in my kitchen. The black tablecloth with the pumpkins on it will be used at our block party. I plan on setting up a hot cider and donuts table that evening.

We want to thank you for everything, you hit it out of the ballpark and BTW, Lil Ghouliette will not be getting ANY of that homemade applesauce. lol.

Lil Gouliette said she would post pictures soon.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ok, I breathe again. I was worried the applesauce wouldn't make it. I had a blast decorating Hudson's box, I forgot to take pictures of it though. I'm glad they both like the toys. You mentioned the dimensions of your mantel, & I thought.... how hard can that be? It's just a long rectangle.....Let me never tempt fate again by asking that question. I'm a novice with a sewing machine, but really enjoyed the challenge. I saw the tree skirt you made for WitchyKitty, so if that isn't what you pictured having on the mantel, feel free to embellish it. Glad you can use everything! Happy Halloween!

541 - 560 of 855 Posts