Halloween Forum banner

441 - 460 of 855 Posts

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Whoa....Auditor, that quilt is absolutely beautiful! Did you make that dbruner? Amazing skill!
Haunted Diva.....Wow, what a fantastic reap! I like how the retro picture has two black kitties - just like your two adorable furbabies.
Witchykitty..... those pancakes came out perfect, great job! *(just wondering - aren't pancakes supposed to come frozen and go in the microwave?)*
Windborn....your bat is cracking me up!
:D

·
Registered
292 Posts
I wass reaped this morning by BR1MSTON3!!! What an awesome way to start the weekend! Thank you SO SO much for everything, I love it all!
The Card :)
reap1.jpg
Awesome skull candle holders!!! And Hocus Pocus salt and pepper shakers!
reap2.jpg
Amazing signs he also made - one from the Haunted Mansion and one from Hocus Pocus - already hanging up in my house!
View attachment 563429
Really cute ice cube trays, a spatula and an Autumn candle - smells great!
reap4.jpg
A really cute witch box with creepy cloth inside!
reap5.jpg
An awesome witch sign and some fabulous wands!
reap6.jpg
LOVE these candles - the light inside changes colors!
reap7.jpg
Love these Halloween towels!
reap8.jpg
And beautiful pumpkins!! Love the leaves on them!!
reap9.jpg
And Snow Whites Poison Apple sign & the apple!! LOVE it!
reap11.jpg reap10.jpg

Thank you so so much again!! Happy Halloween!!! :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ahhhhh!
I got Reaped today!!!
My Secret Reaper totally kicked @$$!!!
OMG i am so excited!!!
Reaper, you totally knocked it out of the park with your ideas, creativity and crafting skills!! OMG, you are amazing!! I didn’t see a name to properly thank you, but thank you so very very much!! I LOVE everything and it all goes so perfectly with my themes for my haunted walk thru!! My phone is only

3B5A9B43-E8C8-47D1-A8D3-A6A3FD2B6160_1536980673672.jpg

Attachments

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Tanna . Pancakes and microwaves. You are a young one.
No, I'm old, I just don't cook. That's why I married a chef. ;)

Great witchy reap hostesswithmostess! Br1m did a great job on the poisoned apple and the signs, amuck amuck amuck!

TZ, a lot of fantastic crafting going on in your carnival reap! Loving the sundaes and what is that green thing, some kind of swamp monster?

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
931 Posts
Yay! My 2nd reaper box arrived this morning. My wonderful reaper was none other then bethene herself! Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. My 2nd box contained a mortar and pedestal, a beautiful candle with a light bulb, a string of light up witch hats which I can't wait to play with tonight when I get home from work, a wonderful witches ball and two scrolls that go with it, a cool hanging ghoul and a awesome homemade severed head! I love everything bethene, thank you so much!

PicsArt_09-15-09.41.31.jpg

PicsArt_09-15-09.44.18.jpg

PicsArt_09-15-09.46.36.jpg

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,603 Posts
Fantastic reaps!!

hostesswiththemostess, love the card, Hocus Pocus items, socks, kitchen stuff, witch guide and sign, poison apple set up, pretty pumpkins...so many great things!

tzgirls, love the runes...your reaper did a great job on making some fantastically icky carnival treats, lol! I like how you saved the box decorations..I would have, too, they look awesome!

Spooky_Girl, love the witch hat lights, mortar and pestle, witch ball with scrolls...and that head is super creepy!!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Tzgirl. Great stuff. I hear you are doing a carnival theme.
Spooky girl. Your gift rocks. All of it. That head is the best
My victim should be getting their gift today or monday

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
a_granger, fantastic reap!! I absolutely love that sign...and the items with the creepy backstories were a great idea!

Kerimonster, I simply have no idea what your teaser could mean, lol. I will keep thinking...I like the cute popcorn buckets, though!!

* I have already finished being reaped, but my reapers, Ghouliet and Lil Ghouliet sent me one last funny Halloween card! Thanks, guys, it made me giggle!! :D

View attachment 562569 View attachment 562571

Lil Ghouliette found this card and it struck both our tickle bones so we bought it to send to you. lol

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Geez, leave the forum unopened for a few days and look at all the reaps that have happened.

WitchfulThinking: Great reap. We have a similar bell we use when we are sick to get someone's attention or help.

Witchy46: Dead Ed really was busy crafting and what a clever box it really looks awesome.

Spooky-Girl1980: Great wreath and book. I always love hanging Halloween wreaths on my door and above my fireplace.
Can't wait to see what is in the next box.

Pretty Little Nightmare: Love the carved pumpkin. I never know what to use to get such crisp cuts when carving those fake pumkins. The shelf sitter are too cute.

Giggle Fairy: What a fun looking box. Can't wait to see what is inside.

Guttercat33: Another fun reap. The ghostly head looks awesome. I wonder if it will glow under uv lighting. Wow there is so much in those photos to look at. The Frankie pillows I 'm sure will be a favorite of lil Ghouliette.

Witchful Thinking: Fantstic reap. Love everything, The spider table runner will look fantasic I bet when you ope it. I Adore the pillow too. Your Reaper did an amazing job!

Haunted Diva: I'd say you got reaped too! Look at all the skulls and skeleton animals. The witches apothecary jars and nice too. All in all another great reap well suited for it's Victim. Good job Reaper.

Auditor: Wow. I did not make a quilt this year for my victim D Bruner you did a great job on the one you made. I think Halloween quilts are a really special gift that will last for years to come. I love the vintage looking fabric you use for the back

Witchy Kitty: Great looking pancakes. Sorry the recipe did not work with them but the recipes looked too yummy not to send.

Windborn: I guess that package is not winging it's way to Arizona.

Hostess with the Mostess: Br1mston3 went all out finding and making unique witchy stuff. Great job. What a wonderful reap for someone who does the witches thing at Halloween. Adore the candle holders and the poison apple with saying.

TZgirls123: That is going to be one really creative Haunted Walk Through.

Spooky_Girl1980: Bethene you were one busy bee crafting. Nice reap. I feel like I am saying that a lot but none the less it is true.

Wow, That took a while to catch up with all the reaps that have happened in the last few days.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh my gosh!! Reaper who ever you are I hope we are friends forever! This card made me squeal with excitement before I even opened it!! Then after reading it I was so excited I almost hugged it. Seriously could not have been better in any way and I wish I could think of the right words to express my love of it.

Job well done, we’ve never met, but you certainly get me!! Thank you so much!! Happy Halloween!! 🎃👻💀

·
Registered
684 Posts
I got it Reaper! Please don’t be concerned. Lots of work hours this week. I’m oh so grateful for your generosity and thinking of my beloved fur babies!
View attachment 563351
View attachment 563353
View attachment 563355
View attachment 563357
View attachment 563359
View attachment 563361
View attachment 563363
View attachment 563365

Also if you haven’t been reaped yet, it will be coming! Edited to say: it’s on the way! Should be there Monday.
Wow Haunted Diva what a big reap! I love that Skelly dog and scorpion. I have never seen one of those. The picture is beautiful too. Thanks for including photos of your cut fur babies. Who was your Reaper?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Got the camera charged! Thank you again, dbruner!

Let's start here, with this lovely quilt..

View attachment 563373

and the back. (funky shape because I draped it on my couch for the photo)

View attachment 563375

and this awesome Halloween collection

View attachment 563377

and this equally awesome Day of the Dead collection

View attachment 563379
Dbruner you reaped The Auditor really well! What a special treat to get a hand made quilt. I also love the nutcracker and the dia de los Muertos things. Good job!

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
Gigglefairy your box is so fun...flying monkeys...
Why thank you so much Spookerstar! :)

Geez, leave the forum unopened for a few days and look at all the reaps that have happened.

Giggle Fairy: What a fun looking box. Can't wait to see what is inside.
Thank you Ghouliet! According to my monkeys, you'll have to wait until Monday evening to see what's in the box. I wish they would fly faster, but you know how the American Human Society is. Always setting guidelines on animal safety/cruelty. And monkeys are really lazy unless they're the ones that start up the buffoonery . . . :rolleyes:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wow! So many posts to look at I finally had to make a list!
Witch Kitty those pancakes look yummy! I want to come to your house for breakfast. And again...amazing presentation!
Hostesswiththemostess, Br1mston3 sent you some great stuff. I love the Hocus Pocus salt and pepper shakers and a really creative pumpkin!
tzgirls123 that is some nasty food! can you take a close up of that green monster? I guess I didn't notice who your reaper was
Spooky_Girl1980 how special to be reaped by the Reaper Queen herself. What a creepy head she made for you. Ghoulishly delightful

For those impacted by Florence. Let us know if you are ok when you can. I imagine many are without power right now. Sending dry thoughts your way.

441 - 460 of 855 Posts