Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 855 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the reaper newbies, a teaser is a small gift, card, etc that you send to "tease" your victim before the main shipping event, some folks send nothing, some just a small item, some split up the boxes and ship several, you can do what ever you want, no set thing!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
DSC09414.jpg

This is a project I started while waiting for my victim. Who doesn't like vintage-inspired art, right? So I figured it would be a safe bet. I was hesitant to reveal so much but, after all, it isn't finished yet. And of course, my victim doesn't realize that it is me sneaking up close behind them!!! Bruhahahhahahah!!

Do you like it my dearest victim, or is vintage art not your cup of poison? Did I mistakenly go out on a limb or was I dead on with wicked foresight? Was it in the stars, the gypsy's crystal ball all along? Wait, maybe I will...oh, never mind.

I apologize the image is a bit on the dark side but am having issues with my camera.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Got you today dear Victim-got myself all set with what I want to do for you. Plans made and now time for the fun. Going to try something I've had running in my head and it so happens it's on your list-fate is at work :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
X-pired that is gorgeous! If your victim doesn't like vintage you could always send it my way! ;)
Thank you. It is hand-dyed wool fabric on linen. The design is adapted from a vintage post card by W. Cushing & Co. I will post a finished photo when I get it done. It would make a great back drop for a vintage scene.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,167 Posts
View attachment 557417

This is a project I started while waiting for my victim. Who doesn't like vintage-inspired art, right? So I figured it would be a safe bet. I was hesitant to reveal so much but, after all, it isn't finished yet. And of course, my victim doesn't realize that it is me sneaking up close behind them!!! Bruhahahhahahah!!

Do you like it my dearest victim, or is vintage art not your cup of poison? Did I mistakenly go out on a limb or was I dead on with wicked foresight? Was it in the stars, the gypsy's crystal ball all along? Wait, maybe I will...oh, never mind.

I apologize the image is a bit on the dark side but am having issues with my camera.
This is one of my favorite Vintage prints...

1 - 20 of 855 Posts