Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned in a question thread I am upgrading my tombstones this year from stuff that's long overdue for it.

here's a comparison of my new one (left obviously) and one I made several years ago.

The old one was made from particle board I had laying around in the garage at the time. It's heavy as a dump truck and was supported with two metal pipes I held on the back with wire and screws. The new one is of course 2" foam and can be tossed around with two fingers. Supports are two PVC insert tubes I carved insets for in the back, liquid nailed in place and covered the gap flush before painting so they aren't visible.

So far everything is still mostly all primer gray base. Kinda want to try other colors but I'm wary I won't be able to get the patterning right. More to come as I complete it.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts