Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about the rest of you, but the Roger's Garden annual Halloween boutique is one of my most anticipated events of the haunting season. And being such an avid fan I went poking around their web page today and found a little blurb on the upcoming 2017 theme. From the description is sounds like visitors will get to take a trip into the wonderful world of Diagon alley or rather a cousin. It details a secret entry through a wall leading to a magical street of wondrous shops such as spell casters and apothecaries. I Can't Wait!!!

http://rogersgardens.com/seminars-events/halloween-boutique-magic-mayhem/

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Hmm sounds like a preview for halloween people. I wonder if you can purchase things then. Curious if anyone will be going...obviously would love to see "what's behind the curtain"!

·
Registered
680 Posts
If only I wasn't about 2000 miles from this place....! I would be there every year.

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My favorite seasons decor as yet was from 2014 the Hauntingly Beautiful theme. I still want to steal this idea and make some of these arms to come out of the corners and hold the chandelier in my entry way. Such great ideas and creativity from this group.

Hauntingly beautiful hallween boutique 2014.jpg

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've always wanted to visit their Halloween boutique. I'm actually taking some inspiration from their 2015 theme and attempting the "tarot card mobile"
I remember that mobile. It was beautiful! [iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=417417&d=1498201844"]
[/iurl]
This is the first I've heard of Roger's Garden and will have to check it out. I absolutely love the tarot card display. I am so going to have to try making a smaller version!

·
Registered
198 Posts
This sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

I don't know about the rest of you, but the Roger's Garden annual Halloween boutique is one of my most anticipated events of the haunting season. And being such an avid fan I went poking around their web page today and found a little blurb on the upcoming 2017 theme. From the description is sounds like visitors will get to take a trip into the wonderful world of Diagon alley or rather a cousin. It details a secret entry through a wall leading to a magical street of wondrous shops such as spell casters and apothecaries. I Can't Wait!!!

http://rogersgardens.com/seminars-events/halloween-boutique-magic-mayhem/

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anyone know what material might've been used as the base structure? I have several tarot decks that I'd love to repurpose into something like this!

View attachment 450057
Looks like black flexible tubing but thick wire should also work. Another idea is if you find tubing thick enough, you could drill holes down the length of it and then run LED fairy or tube lights through the inside. It could add a nice glow to the inside of the "chandelier" while the cards face the outside.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I wanted to try doing something like this with tarot cards. I was thinking of making almost like a windchime with fishing line. I love this cause it has more depth.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts