Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a Thread for this yet, so I thought I'd start one. I'm starting to feel a big panicky since I haven't seen any posts here or on social media about this year's Peanuts offerings... Here's hoping for new items that we can post here!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I checked CVS in my area and nothing yet. Walgreens only had Nightmare stuff out when I was there last week.

Really hoping for something fun this year. I don't need another water globe.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much for the info everyone! I can't wait to find these items, especially the new Solar Snoopy!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have that one to it's really neat.
I saw it today!

[iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=464329&d=1504413907"]
[/iurl]
nice! I'm a little disappointed by the lack of dept56 stuff for this year I haven't seen really any dept 56 snoopy Halloween stuff lately at all even non peanuts stuff did they stop making them?

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
I have an ornament hanger on my desk at work that I change out every month for a seasonal ornament - mostly Snoopy. I'd love to find a Fall ornament of Snoopy jumping into a pile of leaves or something that would fit for September. I have several Snoopy Halloween ornaments for October, but it's really hard to find something that fits for the early Fall season. If anyone finds anything, please let me know. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts