Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an indoor thread but not one for outdoor. I apologize if I missed it.

We put up our graveyard last week. Theres a couple detail items we are going to add, but you get the idea.

We added the face and arms last night:

This is the sign that's in the front of the yard. We had this up on Labor Day, lol, to let people know it was time!

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you.

My daughters and I went and added our "creepy girl" today.

Reactions: Silver Spike

·
Registered
305 Posts
Looks so awesome!! I will start my porch soon, but have to wait until the beginning of October for our yard since we will be gone to Disneyland for a week and last time stuff got stolen when we had decor out while on vacay (although it was Christmas stuff). This makes me so excited to decorate!!!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
We won't start our outside decorations for a little while yet - we set some of the tombstones & cemetery fencing up in early October but really get things going after the 2nd weekend due to going away overnight. However, another house in the neighborhood has started and my kids want us to drive by constantly!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It's really hot this week, but I'm doing what I can. Made progress on the front porch despite being miserable the whole time. I put Halloween out at night to get the best temps possible, even then I am ending up a hot sweaty mess this week. :mad:

IMG_4689.jpg

Tonight I hope to get the Banshee and pumpkins out. I have to actually find some of my lights that seem to be missing first though.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Excellent job on those spider webs, lilibat! Super creepy looking!
Just out of curiosity, if it's so hot that decorating makes you miserable, why not wait a few weeks? It's still in the 90s here and I can't imagine setting up my yard display in this weather! In another couple of weeks we should be having cool mornings and evenings so until then I just turn down the ac and amp up my indoor decor! :D

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
620 Posts
Looking good everyone. Just starting to work on my outdoor decor. Right now it's in the back yard getting some touch ups, rebuilds and upgrades. Should have some pics this weekend.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
[iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481585&d=1505905578"]
[/iurl][iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481593&d=1505905588"]
[/iurl]

Progress tonight.

When I went to put the Banshee out she fell apart. She is several years old and some of the joints just gave out. I panicked when her bottom half fell off, then realized it actually wasn't a problem at all. I just need to fill out her skirt a bit.
Super job!!! Lighting is on point!! and i love the pumpkins!!!:)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Stochey,

Yes, it's so windy here in October! I Put as big of a rock inside as I can. Or I use them tucked in front of things, using the cord to help anchor them.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Oh man. Can I ask what your black light setup is? This looks like great coverage. Is it a spotlight?
I have one 6w black light under the porch roof and one in one of the trees. This is also lit with 1 20w blue light and one 20w red light off to the right. I get my 6w LED lights from the spiderweb guy on ebay, the 20w RGB lights off Amazon.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts