Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krampus Day is only weeks away and Christmas isn't far behind.

As if we didn't have enough on our plates to do lets add another. Time to send out a little Krampus heat or Christmas cheer to other warped... err like mind folks.

Krampus Day is Dec 5 and Christmas not far behind or if you want something more exotic there is the 12 days that the Kallikanizaros cause Christmas Havoc.

Interested in exchanging cards here's how - Post how many cards you are willing to send out and where you are willing to send them - US only, US and Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. Also a good idea to say if you'll be sending Krampus or more traditional Christmas cards. Then Private Message your personal info to others who have posted on this thread. It's as easy as that. Homemade cards, store purchased or something in between are all welcome.

Cards should be in the mail no later then Dec 18th if you want to make sure they are received before Christmas...

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm in! No limit and I'll send them anywhere......I got those fancy World stamps....;)

They will probably be more traditional Christmas cards (with a Halloween twist)......just to differentiate them a little from the other Christmas cards that will be flooding houses...:D Oh, and I've got Hanukkah cards if someone wants one of those....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Krampus cards to send anywhere
Yule,Xmas it will be a mixed lot
No limit
Over the pond , the upside down , where ever

·
Registered
896 Posts
Lots of krampus greetings to send

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yay more peeps , to send krampus greetings too

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I'm late to the party, I've been having difficulty with the site. Trouble logging on , trouble reading/sending messages. Not sure whats going on but it sucks.

If it isn't too late, since I didn't join the Halloween exchange I wanted to join this one. I'm gonna limit to 10 peeps ( might take more if life doesn't go off the rails) but I will send anywhere. Will be Krampmas cards.

P.S. Even if I've exchanged with you before please send my your addy, I've lost my list and can't look back through my messages on here, it isn't working for me right now...crossing fingers I can get new messages...we'll see.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yay more krampus/yule/Xmas greetings to send

·
Registered
896 Posts
I will be preparing my krampus/yule/Xmas cards this weekend

·
Registered
896 Posts
Krampus greetings on the way very soon ....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I still have plenty of room for more. I'm still working on my cards, hope to finish this weekend and mail next week. Where is evabody ? Krampus is really gonna get you guys.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts