Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a thread on Homer Laughlin's, Fiesta Dinnerware line, so I thought I'd start one. I'm an avid lover of their dishes (my cupboards look like a rainbow barfed in them) and love, even more, their growing collection of Halloween dishes. This year's selection takes the cake as the best yet.

Boo Cat, Ghosts, Halloween Bats, Moon Lit Witch, Haunted House (personal favorite), Spooky Pumpkin, Trio of Skeletons, and Whoo Owl are all from 2016, 2015, and 2014.

Geo Pumpkin, Harvest Witch, Trio of Boo Cats, Skull & Vine, Trio of Happy Pumpkins, and Pumpkin Spice are all new for 2017.

Yellow Button Circle Logo

I'm most excited for the Skull & Vine collection. The image is printed on the Foundry line, which is almost like a matte black.

Black Metal Circle Rim Plate
Plate Dishware Tableware Circle Serveware

Does anyone else collect Fiesta Dinnerware?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I was not aware they had a halloween selection, thanks for posting!

Last year I sold all of my dishes and decided I no longer wanting a full matching set. I love finding dishes here and there that I love and that is what I have started doing. I already had a few that I had purchased over the years at places like Williams Sonoma, Crate & Barrel and Home Goods. I guess I will have to add this to my list for this year.

I like that now every dish is different and so far I love all of the ones I have.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
i, too, have 'tasted the rainbow'....my everyday dishes are Fiesta. I LOVE the skull/vines....i would like to get a couple of those. Where did you find the preview info?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I follower Homer Laughlin and Feista on Facebook and Instagram. They unveiled all of the new Halloween products at the home products show in January. They have a blog now: www.alwaysfestive.com that gives ways more information. They still haven't released the preorder dates.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts