Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, it's that time again! Okay, so technically, I'm a day early, but I had to something while I'm waiting for my victim....;)

Get your stamps, envelopes, and creativity ready! Prepare yourself for amused or irritated looks from your local postal person!

Just PM anybody in this thread that mentions their willingness to exchange cards - that gives you a chance to exchange mailing information.

It's probably a good idea to mention in your posting if you have any limits, like if you're only budgeted for 20 cards, or if you can't mail out of your country.

Don't forget to mail them in a timely manner, especially if you're mailing out of the country. Personally, I have to aim for middle-to-last week of September for my cards - THIS gal is going to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando this year during the next to last week of September, and the haunt that I work at opens to the public a couple of days after I come back from it. So yeah, to say it'll be hectic is an understatement.....:eek:

Homemade, store-bought, combination of the two - it doesn't matter, as long as it's sent with care and consideration to your fellow Halloween enthusiasts!

Let the PMing commence!

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
I'm late in joining this - just seeing this thread. I had a very unexpected and unpleasant move recently and lost about 90% of my Halloween things. I need a pick me up! Halloween cards would make me smile. :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Halloween card exchange

I'm getting a jump on my card making while waiting for the official thread to go up. Anyone else getting excited?!? This is one of my favorite things about the fall season. I still have all my cards from past years and I love looking back on them and seeing who I've exchanged with. I'm hoping to get my cards out fairly early this year as we are headed to Disneyland for the Halloween party the last week of September. I hope to have them sent out before we go!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been looking for it, can't believe I missed it! Thanks for letting me know! And yes I will be messaging you to exchange cards!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yay !!!! Got my pumpkin stamps , plenty to go around
Will send thru out the states and Canada
No limit

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yay !!! I so look forward to this exchange
Was asking stinkerbell when it would be up
We do the small exchanges thru the year to get us amped up for the great pumpkin card exchange

1 - 20 of 270 Posts