Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Outstanding slanks! For anyone within 100 miles that hasn't seen this Haunt, it's well worth the trip!
100 miles!! I drove 300 to see it! All the way from St. Louis, MO. It's well worth the trip if you haven't seen this guys haunt...and his GIANT PUPS! We made a trip of it last year and went to a couple of Chicago area haunted houses.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
That is absolutely outstanding!! You and your wife did an amazing job with all the props and the lay-out. If I lived within a 6 hour drive I would definitely come and see it. Bravo work, absolutely mind blowing, super fantastic. Better than Disneyland.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Slanks.....I just loved this video! I really wish you would consider doing a series of tutorials on how and what you use to make all those props entertain at the level they do. I'm not anywhere near talented enough to do stuff like that but my buddy that lives near me>>>DaveintheGrave always builds these type of props, I know he would help me if we tried to build a few. I have a huge yard that just does not have enough stuff in it. The kids that come here would go absolutely crazy if I had props like that in my yard.

A long time ago I started the online building group on this site because of ongoing health issues I had to stop. When it was running I found members to instruct an online class. It was great the instructor was there to give a materials list and help the group build along. It helped a lot of members get projects done. A lot of us are clueless to put together a prop that moves, don't even know where to start. You think you might be interested in doing something like that......think about it. We usually started the classes in Feb. after the holidays. January the instructor would give us a materials needed list so we have everything on hand when the class would start. Really love the work you and your wife have done. Glad you are a member here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts