Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We must have a 2016 Yard Sale, Thrift Store, Flea market Giveaways and Curb Alert Finds/Treasures Thread this is one of my favorite threads.
So let the 2016 planning start and the look outs for great finds for 2016 is now on can not wait to see what everyone finds at Yard Sale, Thrift Store, Giveaways and Curb Alert Finds/Treasures . Here is to happy hunting

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
I found a couple of cool bases today for crystal balls. Like I need them---but I bought them. lol

Also picked up a few things for my up and coming fairy garden. I think I am going to have issues with the scale of things as I am picking things up here and there. But, it is a fairy world, so I figure it will be okay. At least in my twisted mind. I mean, who really knows about fairies. It just may be a Hobbit sort of place, too.

·
2,623 Posts
Another Goodwill find.
I got this little pumpkin lantern for 95 cents today.
It appears to be kinda old? The base is metal, and the pumpkin globe thingy is glass.
The bulbs look pretty old. The bottom was missing, so I can't identify who made it.
My guess is it was made in the 60's? I'll have to get some batteries to see if it lights up :)
Has anyone seen one like this before?

20160131_160617[1].jpg
20160131_160611[1].jpg
20160131_160333[1].jpg
20160131_160304[1].jpg
20160131_160255[1].jpg

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,102 Posts
The people across the street moved out & had a TON of trash out front. I suspected most of it wasn't really "trash" so I went & checked it after they left & found a bunch of plastic pots in good shape & in the middle of it all there was a pumpkin bucket & an Angry Birds McDonalds Halloween pail.

There were a bunch of bags tied up & I really should've gone through them but I just couldn't.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Lizzy - but question on everyones minds about the lighting fixtures- WHAT?? NO KUMQUATS??? It was at the Kumquat festival was it not? (sorry sounding like Yoda here....) :D
Oh sorry, I did buy some Kumquats. :D :D But since they weren't Halloween realated I didn't post a picture. ;) hehehe

Reactions: ooojen
1 - 20 of 319 Posts