Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2331 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a d dedicated 2016 Yankee Candle (Boney) Halloween Thread.
Yahkee Candle has stated that they are fazing out the BONEY BUNCH.
We will just have to wait & see.

Here are some of the Boney Bunch websites posted over the last 8 years that maybe helpful.

https://sites.google.com/site/boneybunchyankeecandle/ Boney Bunch photos and info

Full video of Mystery of Yankee Manor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP_KYBdhnkU

YC Afterlife Party video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHA_aZyT6T0

Boney Bunch Stamp Sheets are on the Boney Bunch Love facebook.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Aw that's adorable! Def. still pop over to their facebook page occasionally to check for updates.

Every year there is always rumors of Boney's demise, and every year (so far!) it's not been true. It makes me wonder if it isn't a YC plant trying to drum up buzz/keep people talking.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Here is a little teaser picture of what Yankee has coming up for Halloween this year. Look at those ghosts!!! Sadly, that's not Ghostly Treats this year? That would have been one of the best looking candles if they brought Ghostly Treats back in a jar designed to look like a ghost.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I LOVE those Ghosts!! There are three jars in the picture, Candy Corn, Witches Brew, and ??
The three candles are Witches Brew, Candy Corn & (possibly but not confirmed) Forbidden Apple. Wouldn't those ghosts be awesome if they were Ghostly Treats candles? I remember when they did Witches Brew in a cauldron shaped candle. However, these ghosts are suppose to be candle holders but I'm not sure why there are two sizes. It's nice to see Yankee bring back a little old school Halloween.

·
Registered
162 Posts
The three candles are Witches Brew, Candy Corn & (possibly but not confirmed) Forbidden Apple. Wouldn't those ghosts be awesome if they were Ghostly Treats candles? I remember when they did Witches Brew in a cauldron shaped candle. However, these ghosts are suppose to be candle holders but I'm not sure why there are two sizes. It's nice to see Yankee bring back a little old school Halloween.
Sounds awesome! Yes that would have been cool, I miss ghostly treats. Yes, I agree everything in this picture looks like classic Halloween!

·
Registered
644 Posts
I wonder if they are supposed to fit medium and large jars with the two sizes. Like everyone else. I am missing the Ghostly Treats. I'm kicking myself for buying votives and not the jars!

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
Hello Everyone! I popped in to see if we had a thread yet (thanks Kitty!) Can't believe we already have a teaser pic - big hugs to Grim. :D I love those ghosts! I think those will definitely be going on my must-have list. Can't wait for BB season to begin.

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
Another peak at the 2016 Halloween jars.
Am I seeing "Forbidden Fruit" as the fragrance on the green label jar? I like apple fragrances, so that would be something new they haven't done in a while for Halloween - maybe a twist on the Poison Apple they offered several years ago. I'd be in for that. :)

1 - 20 of 2331 Posts