Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just really excited as my daughter and I are going and it's our first Halloween convention! Grandma lives in Columbus so will combine a visit with the Halloween goodness! Also going to the Friday night tour plus a couple extra seminars that should help out our little garage haunt. Fun recognizing names of the demonstrators - those quasi celebrities await! :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I am going!! It will be my 4th year going. I have had a blast every single time, definitely worth coming. The masquerade ball Saturday night is a blast. I hope you enjoy the bus tour, I havent managed to make it to any of the bus tours because of work but its on my wish list!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'll be there on Wednesday for the Thursday haunt bus tour! Got the day pass Friday for all day seminars leaving lots of time on Saturday for the vendors and socializing. Can't wait for the Masquerade Ball - beed working on my costume since February! There's a fairly large group of us coming down from Canada. Should be fun. This will be my 3rd year going.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Too bad for me that it's on the far, far edge of what's considered the Midwest. If it were more centrally located, I might be able to slip away and see it.
Have fun, those of you who are going! I hope to see some pictures!

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
I'll be there on Wednesday for the Thursday haunt bus tour! Got the day pass Friday for all day seminars leaving lots of time on Saturday for the vendors and socializing. Can't wait for the Masquerade Ball - beed working on my costume since February! There's a fairly large group of us coming down from Canada. Should be fun. This will be my 3rd year going.
I'm coming for the first time this year. Fellow Canadian here. What kind of seminars do they have. Can't find a list from last years convention. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I want to try and make the 2017 trip, its not to bad of a drive for me from St. Louis, I've done Trans World 3 times now and want a more home haunt related convention, going to Trans World can be a bit overwhelming with the big money spenders in there.

Any recommendations on where to stay at, that's fairly close and cheap with free breakfast?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts