·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet, still piecing most of it together. gonna build a couple then have a paint party closer to the date. (have a lot of talented friends)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice.

The George Pal film version of WotW has been a favorite since childhood. Earlier this year I was debating modeling the housing for a 3d printed Martian Electric Eye. I did one when I was younger, but that was just a cheap plastic 1980's style flashlight, with the lens covered by a hand colored piece of paper.

·
Registered
359 Posts
This is awesome!!!! I love the story, the legendary radio broadcast, the old movie, and parts of the Spielberg movie. If you really want to scare me put a little Dakota Fanning prop out there that won't stop whining

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Good for you, I've always loved the story, since HG Wells, the movies, the whole ball of wax, love it. Have a listen toe Jeff Wayne's, " War of the Worlds", it would be a perfect ambient music soundtrack to what you have set up.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Great idea very nice. Wolfman took my thunder, put the sound effects with that when 'ol Skelley gets zapped, that will freak a few people out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts