Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Peanuts Halloween items and I'm hoping that there are more of you out there that do as well (and those of you that don't mind helping us out). So, I thought it would be nice to start a thread where we can post Peanuts Halloween merchandise information.

So far, I know that the following items are available:

Peanuts Halloween Funko Pops - sold at Walgreens (although I have not found them yet)
Snoopy 50tth Anniversary Plush (by Hallmark) and book - spotted at Walgreens

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Found all these cuties today (plus a few more that I didn't get pics of). I resisted a lot because I know that my friends and family try to find Halloween/peanuts items for my birthday, which is Oct. 11th. I can say that I want 2 of the candy dishes because I love it just that much! I want to store one just in case the other one gets broken.

CVS:

image.jpg

Scrubs! Walmart:

image.jpg

Dog Toys! Walmart:

image.jpg

·
Registered
359 Posts
Found all these cuties today (plus a few more that I didn't get pics of). I resisted a lot because I know that my friends and family try to find Halloween/peanuts items for my birthday, which is Oct. 11th. I can say that I want 2 of the candy dishes because I love it just that much! I want to store one just in case the other one gets broken.

CVS:

View attachment 325049

Scrubs! Walmart:

View attachment 325057

Dog Toys! Walmart:

View attachment 325073
Do you know what the prices were on the clock and the waterglobe? We don't have a Cvs in my town so I have been looking on ebay and don't want to pay way more than I should. Thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you know what the prices were on the clock and the waterglobe? We don't have a Cvs in my town so I have been looking on ebay and don't want to pay way more than I should. Thanks!
I believe the globe is 19.99 (I believe it's a Kurt Adler design) and the clock is 9.99. I really want one of the CVS snow globes!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts