Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to set up a thread for the Pay It Forward items for 2016. If you are not familiar with this it is a way to pass things on to another Forum member. It can be one or more items that you want to gift forward. There is no expectation of the recipient needed to return something to the sender. This is truly one of the best parts of this site. There will be ANOTHER thread titled 2016 Pay It Forward Surprise Lists where members can list what they are working on for the year, in need of and can't find, etc. It is a convenient place for all of us to become familiar with what others might be able to use. Then if we have something that is no longer needed or used or even find something while thrifting that someone might want/need we can choose to PIF and send it forward. Just be sure to send your name and address to: Pay It Forward Surprise by private message so that your name and address is available for people to mail things to you.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,819 Posts
I, also, didn't get a chance to post the pic of gifts sent to me by booswife02. She sent me an awesome, vintage witchy valentine, a veggie cook book and she sent me the custom pumpkin vinyl decal that StormyNightDesigns made from a drawing I drew and sent them! (I have wanted an orange car like this color, and to put a pumpkin decal on it, for a long time, lol. I love pumpkins!) It turned out great and looks awesome on my new "pumpkin" car, lol. Thanks so much, guys!!!

20160205_160643 (500x338).jpg 20160206_143538 (333x500).jpg 20160206_143732 (500x408).jpg

Here is a close up of the decal, with the pumpkin voodoo doll my husband and I made, lol:

20160206_143842 (500x217).jpg

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I receieve a nice surprise PIF gift today from booswife02, She realized that she had two copies of this wonderful book and send one on to me for my fortune tellers. It is a book called Madame Marchand's Fortune Teller Dreamer's Dictionary. It has some cool things in it and I will enjoy reading and learning from it.

Thank you booswife. I am going to try to edit this and upload my photo from my phone. I wish that the phone App worked and that it was easier to use your phone on here. I hate having to email photos to myself and then save them and upload to the site!!

IMG_3252.JPG

I also sent out something today to someone.....Should be there Thursday. I braved the awful weather and rain today to mail this. lol

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow stormy night those are cool

Edited to add: I saw this earlier on my small phone screen and didn't see the scarecrow. That looks awesome!!

·
Reaper Queen
8,660 Posts
I received this adorable plate and two wax melts from WitchyKitty! She knew I have been having a stressfull time and was sweet enough to send these to cheer me up! thank you so much! you are so sweet!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts