Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched and didn't see a dedicated 2016 thread yet for Oriental Trading, so here it is! Figured I'd post one of my latest purchases from them that I absolutely love. Have a few carnival/circus things I bought recently from them that I will come back soon and post too. BTW they are a Berkshire Hathaway Company so I do feel very comfortable ordering from them. They also take Paypal if you feel better paying that way.

Bought these cool footed shooter-sized Horror Glasses (think Little Shop of...) from them on Clearance and free shipping during a recent sale. So impressed on a number of levels. Ships by the dozen. Each one of the boxed dozen of glasses comes individually boxed inside and glasses are individually sealed in a plastic sleeve, and then the larger box is shipped inside a third outer box. Really well packed and an important touch when you don't want to end up with broken plastic glassware.

The plastic/acrylic has a nice weight to it, shooter portion is 4-1/8 high, 1/16 thick walled, and diameter outer edge to outer edge is 1 inch. Sturdy stand.

Here's a webpage link to the Horror Glasses. Originally $20/doz, see they are still listed for 7.98/doz (.665 per glass, cheaper than Dollar Tree or 99 Cent Only and actually nicer quality).

http://www.orientaltrading.com/web/browse/processProductsCatalog?mode=Searching&sku=13659841

1 - 4 of 4 Posts