·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Craft of the month is back

March : Craft of the month is HAUNTED TOY

]maybe a haunted leprechaun is a idea lol

Going to bring this back its just to much fun

this is about being creative and seeing what everyone comes up with its not a contest just to have fun.

maybe even doing something you never tried before share ideas post up in progress or finished project

1,416 Posts
Got an used Jack in the Box at the second hand store. Frog has already spray painted most of the non- red bits black on the box. I've already made a graphic on the computer to print out and mod podge on 2 of the sides. Trying to decide how to tackle the clown inside. He's all hard plastic so not sure if I'll spray a primer on and repaint in creepy colors or do a paper mache thing on it.

1,416 Posts
Dolls, Stuffies and Jacks seems the easiest to haunt up. After all what can one do to haunt up a bunch of legos or tinker toys. HUMMM just had an evil thought for one of those baby ring stack toys.... might have to see if I can find one and try it out. Frog found a oversized wooden steam train engine the might be fun to attempt haunting up but he plans on giving it to his train loving dad as is. Shucks. Thought about haunting up some model horses but Beyer already tackled that one better with their Halloween series. I can't wait to see what other things folks do.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts